How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to

Discus and support How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96cb117c-33fa-44e9-b72c-0e8161395445 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fu Ck, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Fu Ck
    Fu Ck Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Fu Ck, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

To recover your old Microsoft account, you will need to perform the following workarounds in order to find the email address associated with your Microsoft account and proceed with the account recovery. Here's how:

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

You may also check this link for future reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...dress,the right side of the screen. See More.

I hope this information helps! Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition used key

4. Ghaith Tariq Saeed S Win User

Account hacked not recoverable

I am sign in with the account on settings and Microsoft store but I cant get emails and forgot my password how can I return it?
  5. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
  6. WPAK Win User

Can't reset silver account password

Hi there,

if you signed up with a yahoo email address, then a Microsoft Account was created based on that yahoo email address. Which will result in a Microsoft Account with the yahoo email address as ID.

You can also try to recover the account, the how to is explained on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
    at the section "What to do if you can’t use any of the password reset options"
Thema:

1. How do I sign into a old Microsoft account that I forgot the email to - Similar Threads - sign old Microsoft

2. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  3. Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is all my data gone when I signed into a new Xbox with my old account: My games and data are missing when I try to login c8edef18-52bb-47a9-93cc-020b5ff79bc4
  4. Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still sign into Xbox with the pending security even if I don’t have the old mobile...: Some reason it tells me I can still access my account but yet I need my old mobile number to get a code to sign into Xbox, is there a way to sign into my Xbox or do I have to wait the 30 day...
  5. Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app keeps signing into old account.: Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I haven’t used in years. Deleting that...
  6. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  7. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  8. I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can;t sign in to my old microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So i had deleted my minecraft application a long time ago and i reinstalled it today, i tried to link a microsoft account, but it says that i have already connected an account, so i went to the...
  9. I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot sign into my old microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft so i want to sign into my new...: i want to be able to sign in to my new microsoft account on PS4 minecraft, but it keeps telling me to sign in to my old one. I cannot sign into my old one, that is why i want to sign in with my...
  10. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...