How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

Discus and support How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It does not give me direct information on the game how To c4e1ce3d-c636-41c4-851c-7558da2a49bc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asher Johnson, May 19, 2024.

1. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

It does not give me direct information on the game how To

:)

Asher Johnson, May 19, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I find which microsoft email I used for my Sea of Thieves account on Playstation 5?

Hi Adler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is affecting other users as well.

Ashbeard is a login issue.

Please, on your PS5, delete the Sea of Thieves local save data, this will enable you to link the account again via the QR Code.

Follow these steps:

On your PS5, Go to Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings. Select Saved Data (PS5)

Select Console Storage and select Sea of Thieves > Delete.

Once deleted, launch the game again and do the linking process one more time.

If you still have issues, please, submit a ticket with Sea of Thieves Support:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/requests/new

I hope this helps.
  3. Wolf Shadow2 Win User

account won’t link to cross play for grounded ps5

Whenever i link my account to play crossplay on grounded ps5 it says my account it says “ The account you're attempting to sign in with isn't provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly.” even though it’s the same account for sea of thieves I even tried different email
    Not working
  4. Niko1664 Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

And you can win for free some GOW items for Sea Of Thieves, to get this set for free, nothing more simple. All you have to do is sign in to Sea of ​​Thieves and start a game before November 22nd.
  5. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

So I pre-ordered sea of of thieves ps5 and when I try to play it says version is mismatch and there is no updates, I even tried to reinstall it

Hi Ილია. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Sea of Thieves has not released on PS5 yet, the closed beta will start this Friday. Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5

1. How do I sign in to sea of thieves on ps5 - Similar Threads - sign sea thieves

2. How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to sign in with different account when in sea of thieves?: I recently got hacked and my old account can no longer be used. Therefore I signed out from the button in-game. but when I tried to log in with a different account nothing happened when i clicked...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live to play Sea of Thieves on Steam: [img] I recently downloaded Sea of Thieves from Steam but as soon as I launch the game it asks me to sign in to Xbox Live and it gets stuck on this window without further elaboration, even though...
  4. cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in to microsoft account to play sea of thieves: i bought sea of thieves on steam. when i open the game it is already logined in some account i dont know (it might be the account which was hacked few weeks ago) In the main menu i press sign...
  5. Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thives doesn't remember signing in to Xbox | SoT не запоминает вход в аккаунт: After I once let a friend play from my PC on his account, the game does not remember permanent subsequent logins through my account. And every time I have to enter it again, every time I enter the...
  6. I can't use a different Microsoft account to sign into Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't use a different Microsoft account to sign into Sea of Thieves: I bought the game on Steam. I couldn't recover my main Microsoft account that I used with the game, so I didn't bother trying to recover it. [img] Instead, I made a new account, ready to...
  7. Unable to sign-in due to Sign in to Xbox Live only shows white screen [Sea of Thieves - Steam]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign-in due to Sign in to Xbox Live only shows white screen [Sea of Thieves - Steam]: Hi, a friend of mine is trying to play Sea of Thieves via Steam. After pressing 'Start Game' button, a sign in screen is popping up and it's suppose to show sign in page. However for my friend,...
  8. xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live sign in white box sea of thevies PC: just bought the game on steam having a hard time looking in when the white empty box show in sea of thieves need some help, please using computer 62daf40d-3b72-4e6d-8ca6-cb176c7b7bc8
  9. SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    SEA OF THEIVES WONT LET ME SIGN INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT: So one of my friends came over and played sea of thieves on my wife's computer under his account. now she is trying to sign back into her account but it wont let her switch to hers it just. we...
  10. [Sea of Thieves] Sign in Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Sea of Thieves] Sign in Issues: I am trying to contact support of Xbox, but I have the issue of the page not even loading "support.xbox.com didn’t send any data." Xbox fix this issue it's a pain, and don't tell me to wait a...