How do i shorten my vocal ban

Discus and support How do i shorten my vocal ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got ban by my friend an they blocked me so I do not know what to do * Moved from Community Center c91041e9-7a65-4edb-833b-f53a6efeb5f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan Johnstonbaugh, Nov 13, 2022.

1. How do i shorten my vocal ban

I got ban by my friend an they blocked me so I do not know what to do

* Moved from Community Center

:)

Ryan Johnstonbaugh, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Ryan Johnstonbaugh,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited as we don't have access to enforcement details. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

What we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to file case review via on this link How to submit a case review | Xbox Support. We would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

For additional details and to know more about banned/enforcement, kindly refer to these helpful articles.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

How to shorten suspensions

the best way to shorten it is to avoid doing anything that will get you banned.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

shorten my comm ban

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. onyxishere Win User

Support ban vocal

Sorry but you'll need to log in to enforcement.xbox.com and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action and open a case review with the PET
  6. NatedawgKY Win User

Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more seriously

You can get the ban shortened sometimes just go to the xbox enforcment website
Thema:

1. How do i shorten my vocal ban - Similar Threads - shorten vocal ban

2. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  3. Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?: I was attempting to change my Gamerpic to a picture that I was unsure about, using the Xbox App. When I attempted to change my gamerpic it did not work, so I was under the assumption that it was...
  4. Can I shorten the time on my suspension if you know please email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I shorten the time on my suspension if you know please email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: Can I shorten the time on my suspension if you know please email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b2f0678b-69e1-40a5-b57e-6d8ff2414e9f
  5. Why Shorten Xbox Gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Shorten Xbox Gamertags: Remember back in the Good ole days when xbox names could be 15 characters long.... will they ever bring this back? I switched to PC for awhile and branded my twitch and all my game clients as...
  6. Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they shorten feeds on the app!? I can’t see things from two months ago.: I’m new to Reddit so sorry if this is posted wrong but can anyone inform me why all feeds (mind and friends) have narrowed down and it’s only showing a few from the last month or two and then a...
  7. If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...: Expressing creativity should be a very important factor in making decisions to shorten the gamertag characters. c42ec36c-d4d3-41c0-9eb7-8a5d91a06bb8
  8. How to shorten suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to shorten suspensions: so i was got a communication suspension and i was wondering if there was anyway to shorten it please can someone shorten. I know that u cant just delete it but please can they shorten the time...
  9. account suspension. request to shorten

in XBoX on Consoles
    account suspension. request to shorten: my account is suspended and i would like to shorten the amount of time to be suspended. Please help me with this it would make my week! 9c835f22-dce4-4188-9d84-b519db4bc808
  10. shorten my comm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    shorten my comm ban: My account TAZZ Blank got suspended for 1 cuss word and i don't think its fair because THEY DECIDED THAT 3 MONTHS IN BETWEEN IS EXTENSIVE BEHAVIOR AND THEY GAVE ME A 100 DAY BAN FOR 1 CUSS WORD...