How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?

Discus and support How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay for my Game Pass ultimate and I have two separate consoles. One for me and my sister, how can she access my subscription on her console. So me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshNavarette, Jul 31, 2023.

1. AshNavarette
    AshNavarette Guest

I pay for my Game Pass ultimate and I have two separate consoles. One for me and my sister, how can she access my subscription on her console. So me and her can play together without me having to sign into my account on her console. I want us to be able to play together but I don’t know how share my subscription on the 2nd console. What do I do?

:)

AshNavarette, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, AshNavarette

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You will need to sign into your account on your sisters Xbox and make her Xbox your home Xbox. This way, other accounts on that Xbox will be able to use your subscription and access your games. More information about marking your console as home Xbox can be found here: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support

Please be aware that you will need to be in the same household to game share content.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. DrewCutler Win User

How to share XBox Game Pass Ultimate with Family members

How would one do so if they are on pc but have gamepass ultimate and are trying to share that with a separate xbox account on an xbox.
  4. Licknpeaches Win User

"Sign in or renew the subscription" Error

Live and gamepass are two separate subscriptions ones for games other for playing multiplayer online best to order (Gamepass Ultimate) it combines both.
  5. PEnRiCeDaVe Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate family sharing

Hi Randy

each if my two kids have their own accounts as family members already set up. What they want to do is use the online gaming features of xbox live under their own profiles on their own consoles. If they are part of my microsoft family group and i set my personal
    console as the hime console do they share ALL gamepass ultimate features (inclusive of live features) on their own profiles in their own consoles?

if not how can this be achieved?’

thanks
  6. FatalDarkprince Win User

Upgrading Xbox live to include Game pass

By "xbox live" do you mean xbox gold? If you are adding gamepass separately to gold then you might as well just upgrade to the gamepass ultimate. All the current months will convert to gamepass ultimate. Buying them separately will only be a hassle rather than buying them in one package in ultimate. That's also the only way to keep the auto renew date the same is if you upgrade to the ultimate gamepass.
Thema:

1. How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles? - Similar Threads - share Gamepass ultimate

2. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  3. Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling a Gamepass subscription on a account i’m game sharing with: so i recently started game-sharing with this friend of mine. However he has a subscription already which is xbox live core, and i wanted to game share game pass ultimate with him so if i cancel...
  4. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  5. Xbox gamepass sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass sharing: My dad has gamepass on his xbox my first xbox account is on there and I just logged into that account on my xbox and I was trying to download some xbox game pass games but it kept telling me I...
  6. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  7. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...
  8. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  9. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Sharing: I think I know the answer to this already but thought I'd ask. I have just got an Xbox Series X and Gamepass Ultimate. The console is set as my Home Console. There are two family member sub...