How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?

Discus and support How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Arturo Suarez, Sep 14, 2022.

1. How do i share a real life picture to xbox club?

Hi im running a halo wars de club on xbox and i would like to share a picture i made showing peoples ratings from my phone. Im not looking to make this picture my background or club picture. Im simply looking to share it every month. I have seen other clubs do it but cant figure it out myself.

:)

Arturo Suarez, Sep 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Arturo

You can do this using the Xbox console companion app available on PC if you don't made the picture in your Xbox

Once there find your club, and there you can post and edit the club info
  3. Karma403 Win User

The Golf Club announced for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

As a golfer in real life I'm excited for this, if I could hold a real golf club and have the camera's on either console correctly analyze the swing and put it on screen I would be in heaven
  4. Tomesso Win User

Let's Talk About Clubs!

I like clubs where people can share their awesome screenshots. Sometimes I see pretty good pictures.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Let's Talk About Clubs!

I like clubs where people can share their awesome screenshots. Sometimes I see pretty good pictures.
  6. GamerGirlStatus Win User

Adult content on community app in clubs

Thank you for replying. I guess I was hoping Microsoft sees these too. I will of course continue to report and hopefully more people stand up to these PUBLIC clubs that kids can access. Blows my mind that there isn't a huge uproar over how drastic this is. Games themselves can be rated mature. Yet real life **** of women are there for public access on clubs? How is this not shut down instantly? :/
Thema:

1. How do i share a real life picture to xbox club? - Similar Threads - share real life

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  8. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  9. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  10. I would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox: I would like to regain my ability to share my real name on Xbox as I had a Ex-Friend who had got mad at me one day and mass reported my “real name” on Xbox now at this time I was a child and this...