How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his...

Discus and support How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! It sounds weird but when I log into the microsoft account he has, I get a different gamer tag than the one he uses! From the Fire tablet itself... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DG_NK, Feb 18, 2023.

1. DG_NK
    DG_NK Guest

How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his...

Hello! It sounds weird but when I log into the microsoft account he has, I get a different gamer tag than the one he uses! From the Fire tablet itself I can only log out of his Microsoft account and I have checked everything, I cannot see any email address info in his account! Another interesting fact is that the device he plays minecraft on is not visible in his MS account. So obviously this is not his account! Can anyone help me find out which one it is? I just purchased a java edition and he cannot use it. Thank you so much Di.

:)

DG_NK, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
  3. RobertRyan9 Win User

Xbox account to other account

I went to do this, but my son already has a Microsoft account using his email address. How do I do this?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his Fire tablet?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his Fire tablet?

Hello DG_NK,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Hohoho 2047 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Thanks for the advice.

As myself and my son very likely just play in our PC, not on a console, so may I recap if my understanding is correct l:

1. Claim the game pass key under my own email address in my Microsoft account

2. Through my Microsoft family, my son can share the subscription as my family member

3. Register my xBox account same email as my Microsoft account email which claimed the game pass

4. In my son's laptop, he also create his xbox account using his email address which is the same as his email in my Microsoft family setting

5. In my son's laptop, somewhere in his xBox setting, add my email as the Microsoft store account. I think it is how his xbox account get access into the game pass.

I will try out how the step 5 when I get the game pass key.

In the meantime, is my understanding correct that if my son login his xbox app and I login my xbox app at the same time in our two computers, both of us can play our own games at the same time?

Is there any limit of xbox account that can add my Microsoft store account?

And is there any limit how many of those accounts can play games at the sane time?

Really appreciate your advice

Cheers
Thema:

1. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his... - Similar Threads - email address microsoft

2. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  3. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  4. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  5. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  6. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  7. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  8. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  9. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...
  10. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...