How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications

Discus and support How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Because I can’t retrieve messages I’ve deleted, I was wondering how I could get the notifications that popped up when the messages from other players... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MR YEAH BUDDY WILSON, Oct 14, 2023.

1. How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications

Because I can’t retrieve messages I’ve deleted, I was wondering how I could get the notifications that popped up when the messages from other players were sent.

:)

MR YEAH BUDDY WILSON, Oct 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to retrieve your full notification history.

You can view your available notifications on your console by pressing the Xbox button to open the guide, and then selecting the bell icon at the bottom.

Notifications no longer displayed in the notifications menu cannot be recovered.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. MarkKirby3 Win User

Why did Halo MCC uninstall its self on my PC???

Is that really how Xbox works these days? A failed update causes an entire (collection of) game(s) to be uninstalled with no warning or even a notification afterwards? Who designed it this way? That might be one of the stupidest design choices in history
    and from a company with billions in resources too.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Cannot submit appeal for unwarranted xbox live ban

What do you mean by history notification?

Sadly we can't see attached images.
  5. getyadogsoffme Win User

Looking for group notifications

I am also having this issue, as well as a friend of mine. I have tried turning select notifications off, such as group and party notifications. My friend has tried turning notifications off entirely. Neither attempt to stop the notifications has worked.
  6. goprotege Win User

Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

So scammed, I figured..

I never got a notification. Checked my email and message history but no notification. Sure wasn't any notification when I was buying the expansion a few days ago...conveniently.

Not sure what MS considers "fresh" but the vast majority of games on GP sure aren't. Considering that the few AAA games on there are like 3-5 years old, at least half are from the 360.

but whatevs once Forza's gone I see no reason to keep game pass
Thema:

1. How do I see my entire notification history, including really old notifications - Similar Threads - entire notification history

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  4. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...
  5. (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.

in XboX Insiders
    (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.: I’m trying to install Starfield on my new Xbox series S and it’ll start installing about 2%, then kick off the wifi on every device in the house. Whenever I pause the download, the wifi worked...
  6. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  7. How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i disable create new desktop? or just the entire desktop thing in general: Every single time i use ctrl in a video game i fatfinger windows and open a new virtual desktop. please help me find a way to disable this horrible feature. bd5498ed-7b61-4a96-9a0e-b5f76a1d7b8c
  8. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  9. Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Xbox App deleted my Starfield install and keeps trying to redownload the entire 120gb...: Trying to move my starfield install to a different drive deleted the entire games! I though luck was on my side because I made 3 backup of the files anticipating how trash the xbox app on pc is....
  10. On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...: How can I fix this issue. My CoD mw3 make me reinstall the whole game with every update d63dfe78-575a-495f-a86f-8345f6a36b0b