how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?

Discus and support how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; one day i was just browsing the microsoft store then i saw a app which was already paid from my side but i could not remember when i bought it so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Satvik Singh, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Satvik Singh
    Satvik Singh Guest

how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store?

one day i was just browsing the microsoft store then i saw a app which was already paid from my side but i could not remember when i bought it so i tried to search more of these apps but couldn't.

please help

:)

Satvik Singh, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

3. sebamos Win User

Why are Xbox completely uncontactable?

How do I download the xbox app for pc through firefox? I can only seem to download it through the microsoft store.
  4. Sergeant Layton Win User

Problem with Content Collection #1

How do you add it to active downloads, as i click available for download on the store. Then still nothing happens. So how do u add the maps to active downloads. As i have paid for them not though elite membership.
  5. Se7enFps Win User

Xbox Gamepass PC App can't load my subscription. What do i do?

I managed to download it by searching it up through the microsoft store. The store itself and the microsoft site seem to both see that i have a subscription. It's only the xbox app itself that can't see it
  6. SteffenKrüger2 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I have paid for a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for PC costing me $179.95.
    I cannot download it no matter how I try.

I also fine out that I do NOT get the CDs of MS2020 .. just the download program. Will this download stand for ALL Times or is it a one of??

If a one of deal, then we NEED to discuss about a total refund or allowing me to also have copies of the discs for FS2020

Ron Munro

My visa card shows 10AUG2020 fund paid to VISA MICROSOFT STORE MSBILL $179.95.

I have an email dated 09 or 15AUG2020 showing this amount paid and that it was ready for download but when I tried it said I was too early.

Need this solved to maintain microsoft fair dealings
Thema:

1. how do i see all the apps i have paid for but not downloaded yet in microsoft store? - Similar Threads - apps paid downloaded

2. I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99...: I changed my xbox gamer tag through the xbox app and going to “the web” and I paid £7.99 and they payment went through but it’s been over a week and it still hasn’t changed can anyone help?...
  3. I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a...: I didn't receive what I paid for. I wanted to make an in app purchase in Candy Crush and a notification popped up to say I was unsuccessful and that no payment had been taken but it had. Three...
  4. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...: What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything???...
  5. I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...: My son requested a game , so i went into the family app and approved and paid for the game , also had an email confirming my purchase , but it's nowhere to be seen on his console .. Any ideas ?...
  6. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  7. Games I paid for on Xbox arent showing up on the PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games I paid for on Xbox arent showing up on the PC app: I recently found out about being able to access Xbox games on PC and as someone who migrated to PC from Xbox this got me super excited. I had games I had paid for on my Xbox I was hoping to access...
  8. Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can't install paid games on ARM devices: I can't for the life of me find how to open a support ticket directly with Microsoft - the website just keeps sending me around in circles, so this is my best bet for now I guess :-/ There seems...
  9. Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid app (Game) not showing in my library to download.: I am not sure if this is the best place for asking for support but it seems the most convenient. A problem I have experienced is: I have bought a game (Forza Horizon 3) from an outside source:...
  10. Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for app but when i try to download it second time, asking for payment: I paid for my Angry Birds App on 20-11-2012 on my windows phone and downloaded it. Now my phone was reset and when i tried to download it, i am unable to get full paid version....