How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

Discus and support How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Birthmarkbabeee, Jun 24, 2024.

1. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what the big deal is for the deluxe rather than the regular game. What’s the difference between the two and is it worth it? Will he use the different feature or is it something they put on there just to get you to spend more money on the same game i literally have no idea what the difference is. And I have no idea how the Xbox store works how could I pre order it and hide the notifications or something so that he dosent see it lol unless ofc he goes to his downloads is there a way to hide it? and then I can tell him to go look in the store and then he can see that it’s already there? Whats the best way I should go about surprise him w it. I’m visiting him this Friday so I want to quickly get on his Xbox and pre order it when he’s not in the room. Plz help me!

submitted by /u/Birthmarkbabeee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Birthmarkbabeee, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?