How do I save my Xbox 360 games?

Discus and support How do I save my Xbox 360 games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want to play Lego Star Wars, but I'm having trouble saving my progress. The solution is supposed to be picking where to save it, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maia Gumapas, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Maia Gumapas
    Maia Gumapas Guest

I really want to play Lego Star Wars, but I'm having trouble saving my progress. The solution is supposed to be picking where to save it, but when I try clicking on "Cloud saved games," it's not working. It isn't in my device list, and I can't enable it either. I checked the Xbox 360 guide, but nothing is helpful. I looked at the settings, and there's literally nothing about storage. I even checked the normal settings I have, but still nothing. I thought using a hard drive might help, but it seems like it doesn't work for Xbox 360 games. Any ideas for making this work?

:)

Maia Gumapas, Jan 2, 2024
  2. HsojVvad Win User

Xbox One freezing?

Thanks Minimooo, I will try it. If I do this, will I loose my saved games as well? On the 360, I knew how to save my games, on the Xbox One, I don't have a clue on how to do it.
  3. MerSauta Win User

How to delete Xbox 360 game data on Xbox One

Hi NicholasRoche,

This should help

How do I access my Xbox 360 cloud saves on my Xbox One console?

Turn on/off Cloud Saved Games on your Xbox 360 console. To do this and to get troubleshooting help, see Store your saved games in the cloud
  4. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Maia, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

If your save is only stored on your Xbox 360, do the following before playing on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, or in the cloud:

*On the Xbox 360 dashboard, go to Settings > System > Storage > Cloud Saved Games and select Enable.

*Start the game. When you're prompted to select a device to save your game, choose Cloud Saved Games.

*End your game. Leave your Xbox 360 on long enough for the saved game to load.

For other possible solutions and details consult the following source of information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-save-games-xbox-360

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  5. Sundews Win User

Morrowind: Elder Scrolls III

Ok, I confirmed my Morrowind runs on the Xbox 360. Now how do I move my Morrowind save file from the original Xbox to the Xbox 360?
  6. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

game saves

i have suggestion why its very bad to have to open all games to move to cloud in 360 you was able to backup all game saves even move them to cloud with xbox live gold im talking about doing so if hardrives is combatible with xbox series why not just put
    all saves on a hardrive jesus how do i do this im having connection issues i have to use vpn or mobile simcard to download xbox 360 profile i dont get any achievments too because of this is all 360 games stored in cloud do i have to use other connection to
    download my save im not on xbox live gold but i did backup my settings i have no0t checked other games than battlefield

how about just put in external usb put save there put it in xbox series s
Thema:

1. How do I save my Xbox 360 games? - Similar Threads - save 360 games

2. Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the saved games not working on my Xbox 360: Hi, I tried to play a game from a disc on the console but when I opened it all of it was gone and I had to start again. For one game (Lego Marvel Superheros) it said: 'This saved data was created...
  3. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  4. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  5. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  6. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  7. How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Xbox 360 game to save on Xbox one x: Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. OK You have not signed into a Gamer Profile. You will need to sign in to a Gamer Profile and then...
  8. Corrupted game save or not? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted game save or not? Xbox 360: Skate 2, skate 3, resident evil 5, rock and 2 game is saying that game save is corrupted. But looking at it under the xbox storage settings, it's not showing the yellow exclamation mark it's...
  9. How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix XBOX 360 S corrupted files (system file, profiles, game saves/downloads) and...: The title pretty much shows it all. How to fix? I can't save on any more games and play certain games, nor connect to Xbox Live since it needs a update and the error code is a code i've never...
  10. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...: I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud,...