How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

Discus and support How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Oliwier Jaworek, Feb 15, 2024.

1. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" .

I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure mode.

:)

Oliwier Jaworek, Feb 15, 2024
  2. will5234 Win User

Xbox preview member

There is nothing you can do to revert back to old OS version.... Read the policy when you pressed accept... this is the future and now there doing trial and error with your console.. Sorry
  3. cobabs Win User

Adventure boot out and reinstalling - good news

how do I reinstall minesweeper?
  4. Zanomaru Win User

Migration problem

Old and new region are both in EU and Euro zone, the currency is exactly the same. Anyway, how do i revert this change then?
  5. peixe br Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

the funny thing is that I bought a software to record the streamings and post to youtube, and the next day send an update with this group audio problem. If you do not have a solution, or do not know how to solve it, revert the update.

I'm from Brazil and the Brazilian support is much better than this, at least there they answer something, here they leave you in limbo

How do you revert the update?
    the only way is to install an old version of windows 10, it works again normal chat in the group, but infezlizmente has no way to disable the automatic updates totally because now are mandatory in windows.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I revert back to my old homescreen?

Sorry about the issues you are having, but there is no way to revert back.
Thema:

How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

1. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper? - Similar Threads - revert old version

2. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  3. How do I revert back to my old homescreen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I revert back to my old homescreen?: How do I get my Xbox back? Ever since this new update I can't launch any of my games. I sit and watch for 5 mins and my Xbox does nothing. Nothing will launch or load. I have tried multiple times...
  4. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?: Hello dear gamers, As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new XBox gamertag. It turned out that all Minecraft...
  5. Can i revert back to my old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to my old gamertag?: I recently changed my gamertag as there was a notification saying i can now pick any gamertag irrespective it being owned by someone else. While changing to new gamertag it showed how the numbers...
  6. How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?: HI I just need help how to revert my Gamertag after I changed it but I couldn't revert it back because "This Gamertagisn't allowed. Try a different one." my name is not a bad language or anything...
  7. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  8. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  9. How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I revert back to the old dashboard?: How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one. submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00 [link] [comments]
  10. How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible): is there any way to do this? My little brother made some un wanted changes in a game and now he's trying to go back and do it over again without having to start all the way over. Is there a way...