How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

Discus and support How do I revert back to the old dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one. submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlackHulk_00, Feb 26, 2020.

1. How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one.

submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlackHulk_00, Feb 26, 2020
  2. MajorIris Win User

Dashboard Update

You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.
  3. onyxishere Win User

How do i revert back to original dashboard?

Sorry to hear you want to revert. For future reference you should post questions regarding the preview to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

In the meantime you can choose to leave the current preview from the Dashboard Beta App. You can either choose to leave the program entirely or revert to the current available dash. Either option should take about 72 hours to complete and will result in
    a Factory Reset of the console. If you do not have your downloaded content on an external hard drive then I would recommend getting one and moving the content prior to doing this as the Factory Reset will delete all content on your internal drive.
  4. KarnageWithaK Win User

Nice, so unless I want to lose everything I have to buy and external had? Xbox/Ms are on fire.......
  5. Kenny H. Win User

You won't actually "lose" anything, but will have to reinstall games and apps. Your game saves are stored in the cloud, so as long as you were connected to Live the last time you played the game, everything should be there once the game syncs after the reset.
    The external hard drive will save you time reinstalling your games and apps, but is not required.
  6. ColinNeighbour Win User

Hi Semi4u,

You can revert back via the preview dashboard app > registration tile.

It can take 72 hours or more, it will also factor reset your xbox one, so you may want to back up your games and apps first if you have an external drive.

The preview forums is the best place to get help or information relating to the preview program.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Mythreign
Thema:

How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

1. How do I revert back to the old dashboard? - Similar Threads - revert old dashboard

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  4. How do I revert back to my old homescreen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I revert back to my old homescreen?: How do I get my Xbox back? Ever since this new update I can't launch any of my games. I sit and watch for 5 mins and my Xbox does nothing. Nothing will launch or load. I have tried multiple times...
  5. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?: Hello dear gamers, As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new XBox gamertag. It turned out that all Minecraft...
  6. Can i revert back to my old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to my old gamertag?: I recently changed my gamertag as there was a notification saying i can now pick any gamertag irrespective it being owned by someone else. While changing to new gamertag it showed how the numbers...
  7. How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?: HI I just need help how to revert my Gamertag after I changed it but I couldn't revert it back because "This Gamertagisn't allowed. Try a different one." my name is not a bad language or anything...
  8. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  9. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  10. How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible): is there any way to do this? My little brother made some un wanted changes in a game and now he's trying to go back and do it over again without having to start all the way over. Is there a way...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get the old xbox one dashboard back