How do I revert back to my old homescreen?

Discus and support How do I revert back to my old homescreen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get my Xbox back? Ever since this new update I can't launch any of my games. I sit and watch for 5 mins and my Xbox does nothing. Nothing will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShartZnGiggles7, Aug 13, 2023.

1. How do I revert back to my old homescreen?

How do I get my Xbox back? Ever since this new update I can't launch any of my games. I sit and watch for 5 mins and my Xbox does nothing. Nothing will launch or load. I have tried multiple times resetting my console but that does not help. Fix my ****

:)

ShartZnGiggles7, Aug 13, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sorry about the issues you are having, but there is no way to revert back.
  3. jrryp Win User

How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible)

X1 so limited and games to buggy cloud save should have option to manual why ps4 always will stay #1 which saddens me i hate sony but this stuff forces me to to ps4 as main.
  4. Kenny H. Win User

You'll want to start a new thread by clicking "Add a new post" at the top right of the proper forum to make sure the most users see your post and you get the most help. I've heard of that happening with that specific game and will look up how order people
    fixed it when I get to a computer. I would try holding the Xbox logo on the front of your console until it shuts down and unplug the power cord from the back for 5 minutes and try again
  5. TerroRizR Me Win User

I didnt know where to write this but hopefully someone who sees can help. I went onto forza horizon 2 today and all was well. I went off my xbox one. I plugged it in and went back on to it. I started my game up as usual and at the main menu it tries to sync
    my game data which dont usually happen. It does it forever and dosnt stop. I waited 30 mins and nothing changed, still syncing. Ihave restarted my console, ihave quit the game, ive done everything. I went onto manage game and my save file isnt appearing asif
    the console has deleted my save file without me doing so. Thats a save file with over 300 hours on it. Tell me the xbox one cant possibly delete my saves on its own and please tell me theres a way of retreiving my save file.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

I haven't actually played that game much, but from what I'm seeing it doesn't look like it has the ability to use multiple saves.
Thema:

1. How do I revert back to my old homescreen? - Similar Threads - revert old homescreen

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer tag has reverted back to a very old account that I don’t use: My Xbox account has reverted back to a very old gamer tag and can not get any one from Xbox or sort it out. Never buying another Xbox terrible support 95d20364-8e99-4d5b-a299-55587a0f3b31
  4. (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    (minecraft) How to revert back to old gamertag?: Hello dear gamers, As a result of account recovery I had to perform after an identity theft attack hit me, in one of the dialogs I've picked a new XBox gamertag. It turned out that all Minecraft...
  5. Can i revert back to my old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i revert back to my old gamertag?: I recently changed my gamertag as there was a notification saying i can now pick any gamertag irrespective it being owned by someone else. While changing to new gamertag it showed how the numbers...
  6. How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to revert my old Gamertag after changing it?: HI I just need help how to revert my Gamertag after I changed it but I couldn't revert it back because "This Gamertagisn't allowed. Try a different one." my name is not a bad language or anything...
  7. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  8. xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox "marketplace" games and 360 purchase revert to old german address etc: I have an xbox 1. I bought it in china. After I moved from Germany, where I had purchased a windows phone (long ago dead). Now I live in the US. My microsoft account is set up for US purchases....
  9. How do I revert back to the old dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I revert back to the old dashboard?: How do I revert back to the old dashboard? I can’t stand this one. submitted by /u/BlackHulk_00 [link] [comments]
  10. How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to revert back to an Old Save (If Possible): is there any way to do this? My little brother made some un wanted changes in a game and now he's trying to go back and do it over again without having to start all the way over. Is there a way...