How do I retrive a lost Minecraft account?

Discus and support How do I retrive a lost Minecraft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t access my Minecraft account because it’s linked to an email that was deleted. It’s been deleted a while ago but I know every information of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karlo Birsa, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Karlo Birsa
    Karlo Birsa Guest

I can’t access my Minecraft account because it’s linked to an email that was deleted. It’s been deleted a while ago but I know every information of the email accound and the Minecraft account. Can anything be done?

Thank you!

:)

Karlo Birsa, Oct 29, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Karlo B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are having problems accessing your Minecraft account. Here are some steps you could follow to recover it:

Check your email: If you purchased Minecraft, you should have received an email from Mojang with your login details.
    Check your bank statement: If you can't find your login details in your email, you can check your bank statement to see the transaction ID.
    Fill out the recovery form: If you don't have the email or transaction ID, you can fill out the recovery form on the Mojang or Microsoft website, depending on the type of account you have.
    If you have tried to recover your account and failed, your account is lost and everything in it is lost. You will not be able to recover any games, applications or data from your lost account.

I hope this helps you solve the problem.

Best regards.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Retriving Account

Hello @-EA -!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding your situation. By saying alternative account, do you mean the alternative email address?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Retriving Account

5. RooK53 Win User

Retriving lost player level

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Your "son" (wink,wink) tried to get something for nothing and got just what he deserved.

[/quote]

Yep, it should happen to everone that tries to boost/cheat/hack prestige!
  6. CalFase Win User

Retriving lost player level

[quote user="Stormyspup"]

but ive noticed about 70% of the ones ive played against had either an aiming bot or wall hack n crap lately

[/quote]

Wrong.
Thema:

1. How do I retrive a lost Minecraft account? - Similar Threads - retrive lost Minecraft

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  4. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  5. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  6. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  7. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  10. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...