How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

Discus and support How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by abadi ahmed, Jun 24, 2024 at 5:22 PM.

1. abadi ahmed
    abadi ahmed Guest

Hi .

I don't received any email from store .

So . If you can I need your support please

:)

2. Sodangidni Win User

Does the vbucks purchases appear in your order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If your answer is affirmative, please note that when you click “Buy” you will not receive a redeemable code for the vbucks. Instead, the amount you acquired is added to your vbucks balance inside the Xbox edition of Fortnite once the payment has been processed.

Note: In some cases, the content can take up to 48 hours to be reflected inside the game.
  3. abadi ahmed Win User

Hi Arturo.

I'm sure from that . I purchase the vbucks by clicking on the “Buy . I paid around 49$ from Microsoft balance. Deducted already.

Acualy I buy yesterday Same this time

Still not received email codes yet .
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Abadi. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with this today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet. Doing so may expose your data.

That being said, I would like to ask some questions:

— Did you purchase the vbucks by clicking on the “Buy” button, or why you say that you didn't receive a redeemable code?
    This question is asked because as far as I'm concerned, the ability of gift vbucks has been disabled on the Microsoft Store.

— When did you purchase the vbucks, recently or have more than 48 hours passed after the date of purchase?

— Could I know if this second vbucks purchase appears in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed” or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

Hi, Skyler! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you lost your secondary V-bucks code.

When redeeming a Fortnite V-bucks card, you usually get the secondary redeemable code emailed to you. This code should arrive at the email address you associated with your Epic Games account.

If for some reason you are unable to locate the secondary code, please give this a try:

1) Sign in at https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

2) Go to "Transactions" and then select "V-bucks Card Redemption" from the drop-down menu.

3) Doing this will allow you to see the V-bucks card you redeemed on your account, as well as its secondary code.

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

V- Bucks not received

Hello George,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The first thing you should do is check if the secondary code you received is valid.

You can do this by entering the code on the Epic Games website.

If the code is invalid, you will need to contact the gift card seller to obtain a replacement.

If the code is valid, then the problem could be with the V-Bucks redemption system.

You can try to redeem the code again on a different Xbox console or on the Epic Games website.

If the issue persists, you will need to contact Epic Games support for help.

Here are some tips to avoid this problem in the future:

Purchase V-Bucks gift cards only from authorized sellers.

Store the secondary code in a safe place.
    Please check the validity of the code before attempting to redeem it.

To report the issue, you can follow these steps:

Visit the Epic Games website.

Click "Support."

Select "Account & Billing."

Select "V-Bucks."

Click "Create a request."

In your request, please provide the following information:

Your name and contact address.

The secondary code for the V-Bucks gift card.

The date you tried to redeem the code.

Source:https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U...-more-v-bucks-in-battle-royale-a5720299456539

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? - Similar Threads - retrieve secondary bucks

2. How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?

in XBoX on Windows
    How To I Retrieve my Switch Bedrock World?: My Switch Bedrock World Reset Hello everyone. I’ve researched for a while now, and I don’t think there’s a fix, but one of my worlds entirely reset. I went AFK last night, came back to the game...
  3. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  4. How to Retrieve Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Retrieve Minecraft Account: Hello Good Evening, My name is Jon Baker and I have a Minecraft account that should have been linked to this email when I purchased it in October of this year. When I log into this account Mojang...
  5. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  6. how to retrieve my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to retrieve my microsoft account: my XBOX live account is blocked. I've been trying to retrieve my account since it's suspended (i have no idea why ?) but everytime i fill out the form it's says i'm not giving the right info ?...
  7. Dead xbox account retrieval.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox account retrieval.: My brothers one s had died months back and he recently got a series x for Christmas, no one has the account details to log in, am I able to take the one s harddrive out and plug it externally into...
  8. Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I retrieve my Minecraft username from my hacked Microsoft account?: Hello, My account was hacked around April 2023 and was deactivated by Microsoft support. They explained I would not be able to access the account (which is fine) but leaves me to question...
  9. is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way i could retrieve a stolen/swapped account related to xbox + minecraft: so a few days ago i was playing on hypixel (a Minecraft server) when a party invited me and asked if i wanted to voice chat on discord. I said yes, so they sent me a discord link to a server that...
  10. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...