How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenny_054, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Kenny_054
    Kenny_054 Guest

Hi, I play Minecraft on an Apple iPad and I’m just wondering how to recover a world. At the start when I logged into my Microsoft account on Minecraft it asked me if I wanted to save my worlds on my Microsoft account or on my device, which I clicked save to account. I accidentally deleted Minecraft a bit ago and when I reinstalled it and logged back in, all my worlds were gone even though I put “save in Microsoft account.” Is there any way I can restore the worlds from my Microsoft account? Im begging for my old Minecraft world back.

:)

Kenny_054, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly check these links and follow the workarounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjVDkZJZCg

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5802617

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/3719...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Magda2506 Win User

Minecraft Gamertag "didn't work"

Hi

many thnaks for all this; if I do a restore/reset, will I lose all my Minecraft worlds?

regards

4. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft Recovery

I did try, but I migrated my Minecraft account to this Microsoft account, and I don't need to recover it. I need to restore Minecraft itself on my account because it's not working on my account!
    How exactly is it not working? Any error messages? The more detail the better.
  5. Nazar Brynzhalo Win User

Minecraft Recovery

The point is that I don’t need to restore my Microsoft account, I need to restore Minecraft to my account, and I didn’t find a support section with such a question.
  6. gray colt Win User

PS4 and MineCraft

How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

Many Thanks

Gray
Thema:

1. How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - restore Minecraft worlds

2. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  5. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  6. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  7. Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft is incapable of restoring hacked accounts?: Hi, I have recently had an account be hacked and with nothing left to do I contacted microsoft support in hopes they could help me restore the account. I have proof of purchase, TID emails showing...
  8. Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to Restore old Minecraft worlds if you had them saved to your Xbox/Microsoft...: I've recently installed Minecraft Bedrock on my tablet. From what I remember on my old tablet, my worlds were supposed to be saved on my Xbox account/Microsoft account, so my question is am I able...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Restoring Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Restoring Purchases: I was signed out of my Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch because of alleged "suspicious activity" and when I logged back in, all my purchases were gone! How do I fix this?...
  10. Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?: Hey I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1? PLEASE HELP! Thanks 04c9a03f-5ae5-43ae-b039-9b15c3cd26a5