How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

Discus and support How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire Collection? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I reset the Statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Somehow it shows 20 thousand games played when I only play it occasionally.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WayneRoach33, Jun 20, 2020.

1. WayneRoach33
    WayneRoach33 Guest

How do I reset the Statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Somehow it shows 20 thousand games played when I only play it occasionally.

:)

WayneRoach33, Jun 20, 2020
  2. WayneRoach33 Win User

I found a Twitter link but no Facebook link. Did you mean Twitter?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. SABDOM Win User

5. Echo4Ent Win User

XBox Freecell

Try this:

1. Close Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open)
    2. In Windows Explorer go to...

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\<user code>\Statistic\
    3. Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark
    4. Run Microsoft Solitaire Collection

That should reset the statistics to 0
  6. FebruarySun62 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Good day!

The problem is this:

one.

After updating Windows 1709 to 1803 (2018), the game statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection became incorrectly displayed - (number of stars in a star club and% of passed, achievements.) There are different data in the Xbox profile and on the PC.

I have long gone through all the tests 2 times ... but the companion profile of the Xbox console displays 2460 stars and 80% of the process. (See screenshot ) + achievements will not be unlocked (see screenshot)

On a PC (now I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1415) - correct statistics

3760 stars and 100% process. (See screenshot)

That is, real statistics are not displayed and achievements are not recorded. Resetting, uninstalling, reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not solve the problem !!! Running the app's troubleshooters doesn't fix the problem !!

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem !!!

Why isn't the data syncing?

How do I fix this?

My region is Ukraine

2. The game Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load or install additional content (card backs experience points in the star club! There is no Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

(see screenshot)

What can be blocking downloads?

How do I fix this?
Thema:

1. How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire Collection? - Similar Threads - reset statistics Microsoft

2. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  3. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  4. Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Series X Console, Error code 0x87DD0016: Xbox was connected to Internet (checked as its all good)but no Apps or games would work. Tried all the usual power off/on for console and router, still nothing. All other devices were working fine...
  5. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  8. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  9. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  10. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...