How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

Discus and support How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello again i know i hqve used forums alot for xbox 360 stuff but this is probably the last time i use it. I tried to play Modern warfare 2 (A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maximus Gabriel, May 16, 2023.

1. How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode

Hello again i know i hqve used forums alot for xbox 360 stuff but this is probably the last time i use it.

I tried to play Modern warfare 2 (A amazing game) on my Xbox 360 and it says i need this passcode can anyone help

:)

Maximus Gabriel, May 16, 2023
  2. Maximus Gabriel Win User

Thank you that helped alot!
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Maximus, if you remove the HDD before doing the factory reset the data should remain

But I recommend to backup always your profile or saved data to a USB drive if it's possible
  4. Maximus Gabriel Win User

Is there anyway to prevent it from deleteing everything or do i need to go and buy a Transfering device because I already have one of the old hard drives i dont wanna delete my stuff because i have years worth of saves on there ranging back to 2010 (13 Years ago!)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Maximus, you can visit the article shared above. You should be able to remove the passcode in that way

Just make sure to meet the following criteria:

"Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    The console must be registered in your name."

You can find this statement in the same article
  6. Maximus Gabriel Win User

I mean the parental passcode thats on the xbox 360 from my childhood

This content is blocked by family settings. Enter your family settings pass code to continue
Thema:

1. How do i reset my xbox 360 S Passcode - Similar Threads - reset 360 Passcode

2. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?: I haven't used my Xbox 360 in years, and after trying to get it connected to Xbox Live, I was told to input a 4 digit Xbox Live Pass Code. I've tried looking all over the internet for more info on...
  7. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  8. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  9. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  10. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d