How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

Discus and support How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jeanie Hartlaub, Feb 15, 2024.

1. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

I don’t want to pay this much money

:)

Jeanie Hartlaub, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to bypass the fee.
  3. xTootsiePOPx Win User

i cant change my gamertag

Hey, my husband wrote my gamertag wrong and I don't like it. I get picked on and that *** me off. How can I change my gt without paying the 10 bucks? Ps I was at work
  4. dup91c5ac72-19ef-4cc Win User

Transferring Gamertag

Is there any way I can "delete" my gamertag so I can use it on another account without paying $10 to change it?
  5. lxSakuraixl Win User

My Xbox gamertag got changed

Some one change my gamertag how do i change it back without paying for it
    yea you probably put something bad
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Change child's gamertag without paying $10

Hey there,

The first Gamertag change on an Xbox Live account is always free, however each Gamertag change afterwards will be $10. Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10 - Similar Threads - reset gamertag without

2. Will there be a gamertag reset like there was in the past years?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will there be a gamertag reset like there was in the past years?: Just wondering because quite a lot of “OG” accounts are sat on 0 game score and aren’t even active. 932475cc-4e3d-4ee0-8221-68bfc111534d
  3. Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember...: Hi. My sons had to do a system reset on his Xbox. He knows his gamertag but cannot remember his email. Can you help? Gamertag is XdLeonF1690 c3b3e049-43f0-40a2-ac16-f949eeccea39
  4. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  5. I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and...: I reset my xbox and when I went to log back in it did not keep my gamertag nor my games and now it made me create a new gamer tag and start over. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag randomly reset by enforcement and I can't get it changed back.: Hey everyone, My gamertag was randomly reset a few months ago and I've been trying to change it back. After calling Xbox support multiple times I haven't been able to get this fixed. An agent I...
  7. How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to submit a ticket for requesting an inactive account gamertag to be reset?: I want to change my gamertag to the name I use on all other platforms, the gamertag is used by an inactive (atleast 5 years inactive) Xbox account. How can this gamertag be reset so that I can use...
  8. Gamertag Reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Reset: When is the next reset or something because the gamertag: Webbhead has not been active since the xbox 360 days and i have been trying to get it for years and just want it...
  9. old xbox accounts not getting gamertag reset

in XBoX on Windows
    old xbox accounts not getting gamertag reset: Hey ive been looking at this gamertag that ive wanted for a long time, the GT is tervalent, similar to mine but with a l instead of uppercase i. It has not been active for several years (since...
  10. Gamertag and profile picture changed since console reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag and profile picture changed since console reset: Please help.... Yesterday i did a console reset (choosing to keep games and app details). I did the reset to try and sort out problems with the new update on cod mw Pacific constant crashing....