How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

Discus and support How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do you reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on my new one because my old one is gone and I've tried using the help with the Xbox but it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jason Findley, Jun 1, 2024.

1. How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

How do you reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on my new one because my old one is gone and I've tried using the help with the Xbox but it just keeps taking your stupider stuff or someone can help me please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Jason Findley, Jun 1, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

Hi Jason.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I inform you that here in the community, we are all users and do not have access to your data and account. We can only offer you advice based on our knowledge and experience.

I'm sorry, but we cannot send emails or view personal information. I can guide you on how to reset your console.

To reset you Xbox:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.

You can choose between resetting and removing everything or resetting and keeping games and apps.

Reset and remove everything restores the console to factory default settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps, will be deleted.

In your case you must choice to remove everything

Further information at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do i set up an account?

Hi Delmario, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you receiving something like this? (Captcha)

https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/bots/how-captchas-work/

You need to type the Letters/Numbers on the text field.

I hope this helps.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. BlackSkydiver81 Win User

fifa17 bundle code re-use

Yes fifa is listed my order history on my OLD ACCOUNT.

i dont'n wanna use it any more. I created new one and want to set this up.

(the first account is learning how everything working and it is mess up)

Old account---no set up Home console.

new account----Home console set up
  5. derrickbell1 Win User

Account hacked

I just bought a new xbox and when i set my email up it put my new account on the xbox and im trying to get my old account bk how do i do that
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up

Hello Paul Greene1,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox. To retrieve your setup code, please follow these steps:

1. Turn on your Xbox and go to the "Settings" menu.

2. Select "System" and then "Console info".

3. Your setup code should be displayed on the screen.

If you're still having trouble connecting your Xbox, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up - Similar Threads - reset old account

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my old Xbox account after I reset my xbox one: Hi, I noticed my xbox disc games weren't loading up so I went to factory reset and chose the option to reset and keep my games and apps.and as I was going on with the process of resetting my xbox...
  4. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  5. Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?: Okay so basically what happened is I signed into my old Xbox 360 account on a S series and the web app. But the account has nothing on it at all as if it was reset in the process but here’s the...
  6. I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had...: I can't get into a old account and it ignored my request to reset my password because I had two step verification but I CANT GET INTO THE ACCOUNT TO TURN IT OFF f7a2c990-c2fc-4f51-8d14-080d8300a173
  7. My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email...: My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s to an old/ unavailable email address. I have a different email address but the Xbox login has presumably never been...
  8. Couldn't reset my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't reset my old account: do to my account being created some time ago my account will not allow me to do certain things and i need help on editing to allow myself to play MineCraft realms with friends....
  9. Log in to old xbox account after factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in to old xbox account after factory reset: Hey guys I have a big problem. I reset my xbox to factory reset but "keep game stuff blabla" to resolve a problem I had with it. Then I registered the same email adress that I used when I bough...
  10. Reset password of an old Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset password of an old Xbox account: I made an Xbox account on my old Xbox 360 around 6-8 years ago but when I made it I put in the wrong email (forgot to put in 2 numbers) and around 3 years ago I lost that Xbox so I no longer have...