How do I reset add new account password

Discus and support How do I reset add new account password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I for got the password for add new account please how do I reset it it won't let me add a new account 77d5cc03-58eb-4f6b-9d85-83820a2f1bd9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mincraftgeek101, Jan 28, 2017.

1. How do I reset add new account password

I for got the password for add new account please how do I reset it it won't let me add a new account

:)

mincraftgeek101, Jan 28, 2017
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    My console keeps locking up every time I try and install a new game.

In the most extreme case a factory reset maybe in order. What you can try to do first is a couple of things, remove your primary account from the xbox and then re-add the primary account (make sure you know the password). This will force xbox live to sync with the console. If you suspect you have networking issues, clear your mac address and hard reset the console. That is the easiest thing to try first. If the problem persists contact support. Also are you a member of the preview program or no ?

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Evilstormeye
    Evilstormeye Guest
    Forgotton email password

how do reset the password when the account in question is the one that got hacked and xbox sends the new password to that account?

Evilstormeye, Jan 28, 2017
  4. Evilstormeye Win User

Forgotton email password

how do reset the password when the account in question is the one that got hacked and xbox sends the new password to that account?
  5. temejin77 Win User

xbox email

i need to change my email on my xbox account because i dont know the password how do i do it ??
    Hi

by changing the email this means that you wil create a new account and a new gamertag. you can try to reset the password to create a new password and access to yor account

https://account.live.com/password/reset

hope it helps
  6. StudiosChris Win User

Xbox gave me new gamer tag instead of renew old one......

yupp. I definitely followed exactly how that site told me. Perhaps my old account wasn't a Gold account. But it wouldn't accept my password, and then I followed the directions on how to reset it and directly after resetting my password, it immediately
    gave me a new account.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Adult account accidentally deleted

If you know what the email and Microsoft account password is for the adult account you can just add it back to the console if you do not know what the password is but know the email you can go to account.live.com/acsr and fill out the account recovery form
    and try to reset the password and once its reset you can then add it back to the console
  8. DarthMalki Win User

Help: Password reset not working

My old Xbox might have been registered but I dont know how to check that.

I think the frustrating part is that I can get a password reset via my back up email on the account but when I reset the password the new password isn't recognized.
Thema:

How do I reset add new account password

1. How do I reset add new account password - Similar Threads - reset add account

2. Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S can’t add account after partial factory reset: I was having issues with being signed in and being connected to the internet at the same time so after looking at some answers on here I did a reset that kept my games and apps. Now when I try and...
  3. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  4. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  5. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  6. Xbox will not let me add my account back after soft reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me add my account back after soft reset: So basically earlier today I was trying to load up apps + games (fortnite, YouTube etc.) but they wouldn’t load up at all to my surprise, but whenever I put my disc of fifa in, it would load it...
  7. Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back: Hi there. Yesterday I was experiencing some enraging problems with my Xbox so i decided to reset the console but keep my games and apps. After doing this, I went to go and sign my account back...
  8. friend trying to add my account. is repeatedly asked to reset my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    friend trying to add my account. is repeatedly asked to reset my password: my friend is trying to add my account to her xbox but it asks her to go to account.live.com/password/reset to reset my password. ive reset my password but it still asks her to. how can we fix...
  9. Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add new account to Xbox after factory reset: I was having a problem updating even though my WiFi was working fine so I factory reset it and managed to do the update but since the factory reset I am unable to add my account. It just says add...
  10. Can't add an account to factory reset xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add an account to factory reset xbox one: I can't add an account to my xbox one after factory resetting it. For context I had problems with it before I factory reset it. It wasn't installing my games or apps and it was stuck at...