how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?

Discus and support how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BorisKonak, May 1, 2020.

1. BorisKonak
    BorisKonak Guest

I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles suggested but I do not have an option to refund it, is there anyway to contact support ? like via an email
    or something ?

:)

BorisKonak, May 1, 2020
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

3. NaZoooom Win User

4. Joe Gamer I Win User

Can't Download Game Warriors Orochi 2

No, I've purchesed the game while I was in other region. Now that I've bought it I can't play? No refunds?
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I refunded a game it says that the refund has gone through but I don’t have the money I didn’t buy it from a debit/credit card and it been 7 days I feel scammed

Hello Lewmoon1, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

you can try to contact xbox/microsfot support and discuss your issue with them.

Try to give as much information as possible.

If you requested your refund in a way other than through the refund form, you can try to do so.

I inform you that the refund will be made as long as the game does not have accumulated hours of play (use) and if the refund request has been made within 14 days.

kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How do I request a refund for the game pass?

Hello, deirdre O. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, you can try asking for a refund by going to the subscriptions page: https://account.microsoft.com/services > Manage Subscription > Cancel.

If you’re eligible for a refund, the system will let you know about this during the cancellation process.

However, if this message doesn’t appear, please don’t cancel the subscription and instead try asking for a refund by filling out the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You can obtain the order number for the purchase here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please note that submitting a refund request doesn't guarantee one, but I hope you can get a favorable resolution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store? - Similar Threads - request refund game

2. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  3. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  4. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...: They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i said, the game is performing very bad and I...
  5. Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund: Bought game a week ago and I'm unable to request a refund. I purchased minecraft a few years ago but my son really wanted Java. So I purchased through my account to install on his PC but now I...
  6. I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game by mistake and request a refund.: I brought a game by mistake and request a refund 3eef2526-767a-46c6-880d-a5c5f7d0df10
  7. Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I request refunds for different editions of the same game? I bought a game and it...: I bought the game “The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt” and it didn't work properly, it kept loading infinitely, so I asked for a refund and got it. Then I found the edition "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt...
  8. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  9. How do you request a refund for xbox one games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you request a refund for xbox one games: How can I request a refund on xbox one games 8cfdeb63-458f-445c-a03d-1cf3b7f1a39b
  10. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 支付宝