How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

Discus and support How do I request a refund? Cannot access link.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonnaPotts1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. DonnaPotts1
    DonnaPotts1 Guest

I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive!

keep bringing me back to beginning.

:)

DonnaPotts1, Dec 9, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Donna,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Can you try a different browser to see if it works on there?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Radiant Sword X Win User

You will need to contact official support for a possible refund.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Was charged for a subscription I do not subscribe to

Hello Rochelle, through the link I sent you, you can request a refund, unfortunately I cannot access information about accounts and refunds.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

how to refund films

how do i refund my film
    Here's the link to the
    Request a Refund
    form provided within customer support.

Best of luck to you on getting the refund.
Thema:

1. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link.. - Similar Threads - request refund Cannot

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game refund request was denied lady said there is a form cannot find it: My husband bought me a surprise birthday gift yesterday which was a game. Him not knowing it was the wrong game I requested a refund they denied it I spoke to someone for Microsoft and she told me...
  7. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.: Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot request a refund on the "Order History" page....
  8. I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.: We purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 today and couldn't get it to download. So I requested a call for help with that. We ended up getting disconnected in the process AND our Minecraft Java...
  9. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  10. Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: SE Cannot Run - Request A Refund: I'd like to request a refund on Ark Survival Evolved because I cannot run it well at all. It's laggy, and it bugged my SSD. I cannot run a game that needs optimization like that. It runs fine on...