How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat

Discus and support How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I report racist language, abuse and swearing which all occurred last evening along with a game capture as proof?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Snakes-[xboxvenue], Apr 2, 2023.

1. How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat

How can I report racist language, abuse and swearing which all occurred last evening along with a game capture as proof?

:)

Snakes-[xboxvenue], Apr 2, 2023
  2. Snakes-[xboxvenue] Win User

Hi.

Thanks.

No, that just tells me how I should be able to if I had the option in my menus it describes. Those don’t work.

What is an email link I can contact and send the clip to.

It is about racism and minor safety, or I would not be bothered.

S
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Snakes-[xboxvenue], you can report a player by following the instructions in the link below.

How to report a player

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

You can also report the player within the game.
  4. Snakes-[xboxvenue] Win User

Ok, thanks. I’ll just post it onto the Xbox Twitter and other social feeds and let the public decide if this policy makes sense. There is no ability to report I game chat on my console. It’s a glitch.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The only way to report someone is via their profile.There should be an option to report voice communication & you can add more in a little box that pops up.

The enforcement team don't accept any outside evidence like a clip as things can be manipulated.

Reports for in game chat take longer to investigate than some other reports so it will take a while for any action to be taken if needed & you won't be told the result of the investigation.
  6. chuckers660 Win User

How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one

I recorded acts of racism when in the game Ark chat I also placed them in my one drive who do I contace at microsoft or xbox about the behavier?
Thema:

1. How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat - Similar Threads - report racist language

2. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  3. Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken: [mod removed] hey I encountered a rather unpleasant, racist user by the name [mod removed] who also has an alternate account [mod removed] who was mad about losing in Texas chainsaw massacre and...
  4. Why are these racist people I reported not being punished

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are these racist people I reported not being punished: Got called the B slur and was asked if im afraid of ICE, somehow xbox doesn’t think there’s something wrong with that when I report it? 4df1887c-edb3-4db6-8b7d-decfbda72f5b
  5. How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?: While playing Microsoft Solitaire, I saw an totally inappropriate ad about Asians being discriminated by President Biden. The ad was misleading, racist and offensive. And untrue....
  6. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  7. Racist in-game names with no report option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Racist in-game names with no report option: [mod removed] I have been playing MLB the Show and a lot of players have racist in game names, such as this guy, who named his create-a-player “Knee grow” First and foremost, there is no way to...
  8. how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat?: since you cant report things in party chat, i took a picture of someone sending me racist things in party chat, but i cant report it, and when i try to get help in browser it wont let me upload...
  9. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...: i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed] f63340c7-9b1a-41af-97e4-75df1ef4e2a0
  10. How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one: I have 4 videos I recorded which include the racist and verbal abuse of myself and other players in game chat. I cannot find any way to share these videos with Microsoft using the normal...