How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

Discus and support How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brutus Lazzeric, Nov 9, 2023.

1. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm slapped with "Xbox couldn't take action on your report".

Like so:

Just

K

Y

S

I do have screen shots of this, but not sure where to actually go. Going to "report a player" under support just sends me through a loop back to reporting a player on xbox through their profile, which does not work with separate messages like that.

:)

Brutus Lazzeric, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Ignore the "Xbox couldn't take action" message.It's being sent out in error.

Just report every message & leave a brief description of what the person is doing in the comment box when you report one of the messages.

You might want to block this person once you've reported them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would still report them through their profile or through one of the messages and leave a comment in the comment box giving more details. Ignore the message telling you they can't take action. They'll still look into it and take the appropriate action. There is a glitch that is sending that immediately after reporting someone.
  4. Smwutches Win User

how do I report someone

It's only possible to file a complaint via the console.
  5. SirSuperKnight Win User

how do I report someone

For Reporting on Xbox Console you need to follow there steps in this link
    support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint
    As said before make sure you only File Complaint if the Xbox LIVE player has violated any of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct.
  6. Smwutches Win User

how do I report someone

It's best to create a new thread instead of bumping an old one.

Filing a complaint via the console is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate him. They investigate every complaint thoroughly. It only takes one valid complaint in order for them to take action.

If you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about if he does file a complaint on you.
Thema:

1. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature? - Similar Threads - report someone knows

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  4. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  5. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  6. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  9. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  10. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...