How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

Discus and support How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShubhTewari, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ShubhTewari
    ShubhTewari Guest

How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after

[mod removed]

:)

ShubhTewari, Sep 16, 2020
  2. ShubhTewari Win User

How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report feature whatsoever

i am playing mcc on steam

i still have to sign in through xbox live inside but there is no way to report even if you have the gamertag
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report feature whatsoever

Hello playing on PC through Xbox games? You should be able to look up the users gamertag and report them.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag Changed

Racist and derogatory words ain't allowed in society or on any online service

live life and play fair and your word has been reported
  5. ZombieTron Win User

How do I report racists?

You can only file reports on other gamers that you have played against, are on your friends list, or that have sent you a message. Hopefully some of the people who were playing in that game when the abuse happened have filed complaints.

All we can do to help prevent abuse over Xbox Live is to file complaints as and when we come across it on Xbox Live.
  6. Digital Impulse Win User

How do I report racists?

Also why ban me for pointing out someone harassing people on XBL by calling them the n word like that. I mean honestly listen to the video and tell me I am a far worse offender here. -_-

my point is I am assuming XBL can trace their new name right? They had to give them the new name so just look her up by her old name and see where she has migrated to and ban her. Iwas not in that match so I can't do it and like I said she has changed her
    name so I can not do it. That is why I am posting on here hoping someone with more control and authority can handle the situation.
Thema:

1. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report... - Similar Threads - report Players using

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player via in-game text screenshot?: I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar. c9732500-04c5-4d7a-a595-026a1b713de9
  8. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  9. Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct: Hi! Name Colin I’m a fellow gamer that is trying to make Xbox a safe place and best experience online. I’m here today to report a player (Or at least trying to put this out their) the player that...
  10. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b