How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one

Discus and support How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 4 videos I recorded which include the racist and verbal abuse of myself and other players in game chat. I cannot find any way to share these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ray Heslop, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Ray Heslop
    Ray Heslop Guest

I have 4 videos I recorded which include the racist and verbal abuse of myself and other players in game chat.

I cannot find any way to share these videos with Microsoft using the normal channels.

I have reported the person in question via the Xbox one but this guy keeps getting away with if and even boasts about it.

I have also uploaded these videos to YouTube in case I can get Microsoft to view them.

This guy really needs to be stopped from this continuous abuse he gives.

How can I proceed with this matter?

:)

Ray Heslop, Aug 7, 2018
  2. How do I report racists?

File a complaint against them under the hateful messages thats all you really can do. I also recommend editing out the tag.

xTGMx INF3RNO, Aug 7, 2018
  3. ZombieTron
    ZombieTron Guest
    How do I report racists?

You can only file reports on other gamers that you have played against, are on your friends list, or that have sent you a message. Hopefully some of the people who were playing in that game when the abuse happened have filed complaints.

All we can do to help prevent abuse over Xbox Live is to file complaints as and when we come across it on Xbox Live.

ZombieTron, Aug 7, 2018
  4. SuprX BR
    SuprX BR Guest

The report on xbox profile its the principal method, we need to process some more reports from others players to take a action;

SuprX BR, Aug 7, 2018
  5. If the player has also text messaged you on xbox, then you can also report each message too.

StuartATrueRed, Aug 7, 2018
  6. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Report a player
    To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select
      Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select Report or block.
    3. Select Report.
    4. Select one of the following reasons for the report.
      • Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.
      • Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.
      • Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.
      • Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.
      • Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.
      • Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.
    5. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select
      Report.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0

HAZMAT RADIO, Aug 7, 2018
  7. Ray Heslop
    Ray Heslop Guest
    This guys done this loads. He's too smart to send stuff in messages.

Can't believe I Have all the evidence needed but Microsoft can't do anything about it.

Ray Heslop, Aug 8, 2018
  8. Ray Heslop
    Ray Heslop Guest

So basically even though I have video evidence Microsoft cannot do anything about it as they are not willing or unable to view the videos.

Brilliant system.

Ray Heslop, Aug 8, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement tram have access to everything you day or do on Live already which is why dont need other evidence submitted.

Smwutches, Aug 8, 2018
  10. Ray Heslop
    Ray Heslop Guest
    Ah that's good to know

Ray Heslop, Aug 12, 2018
  11. chuckers660
    chuckers660 Guest
    I recorded acts of racism when in the game Ark chat I also placed them in my one drive who do I contace at microsoft or xbox about the behavier?

chuckers660, Nov 3, 2018
  12. chuckers660 Win User

I recorded acts of racism when in the game Ark chat I also placed them in my one drive who do I contace at microsoft or xbox about the behavier?
  13. Ray Heslop Win User

If the player has also text messaged you on xbox, then you can also report each message too.
    This guys done this loads. He's too smart to send stuff in messages.

Can't believe I Have all the evidence needed but Microsoft can't do anything about it.
  14. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Report a player
    To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select
      Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and enter the player's Gamertag.
    3. Select Report.
      • Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.
      • Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.
      Report.

15. Ray Heslop Win User

Report a player

3. Select Report.
      Report.

So basically even though I have video evidence Microsoft cannot do anything about it as they are not willing or unable to view the videos.

Brilliant system.
  16. Ray Heslop Win User

Brilliant system.

The enforcement tram have access to everything you day or do on Live already which is why dont need other evidence submitted.
    Ah that's good to know
Thema:

1. How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Report game racist

2. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  3. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  4. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  5. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  6. Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does in game voice chat reporting not pick up the voices: So this guy was going off, cursing, harassing me and even saying some pretty hateful racial things. I recorded 4 separate videos and when I went to review them for submission I couldnt hear him or...
  7. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  8. How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat: How can I report racist language, abuse and swearing which all occurred last evening along with a game capture as proof? 2156b060-499c-4fd0-9b71-ae6c97e6e751
  9. How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?: While playing Microsoft Solitaire, I saw an totally inappropriate ad about Asians being discriminated by President Biden. The ad was misleading, racist and offensive. And untrue....
  10. Racist in-game names with no report option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Racist in-game names with no report option: [mod removed] I have been playing MLB the Show and a lot of players have racist in game names, such as this guy, who named his create-a-player “Knee grow” First and foremost, there is no way to...