How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?

Discus and support How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing Microsoft Solitaire, I saw an totally inappropriate ad about Asians being discriminated by President Biden. The ad was misleading, racist... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeffrey Lane, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Jeffrey Lane
    Jeffrey Lane Guest

While playing Microsoft Solitaire, I saw an totally inappropriate ad about Asians being discriminated by President Biden. The ad was misleading, racist and offensive. And untrue.

:)

Jeffrey Lane, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Jeffrey Lane,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We greatly appreciate your time in making a report for an offensive ad to Microsoft Casual Game. Please use this link to submit a report: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

You may choose "I'd like to report a problem with one of your Advertisement.", then continue to provide the other details asked from the page.

Hope this will be reported well so that the team will be notified and take action.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Cathproudlock Win User

Disappointing Emblems

Just come out of game seen a UK guy with a German flag and a swastika emblem (even i know thats meant to be offensive) , how do i report ? I know how how to report players to microsoft via view gamercard but how do i report offensive emblems?
  4. ZombieTron Win User

How do I report racists?

You can only file reports on other gamers that you have played against, are on your friends list, or that have sent you a message. Hopefully some of the people who were playing in that game when the abuse happened have filed complaints.

All we can do to help prevent abuse over Xbox Live is to file complaints as and when we come across it on Xbox Live.
  5. Digital Impulse Win User

How do I report racists?

Also why ban me for pointing out someone harassing people on XBL by calling them the n word like that. I mean honestly listen to the video and tell me I am a far worse offender here. -_-

my point is I am assuming XBL can trace their new name right? They had to give them the new name so just look her up by her old name and see where she has migrated to and ban her. Iwas not in that match so I can't do it and like I said she has changed her
    name so I can not do it. That is why I am posting on here hoping someone with more control and authority can handle the situation.
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

How do I report racists?

try filing complaint on them but it dosnt realy do anything
Thema:

1. How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site? - Similar Threads - report racist offensive

2. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  3. Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sensitive Content Warning Racist User Reported No Action Taken: [mod removed] hey I encountered a rather unpleasant, racist user by the name [mod removed] who also has an alternate account [mod removed] who was mad about losing in Texas chainsaw massacre and...
  4. Why are these racist people I reported not being punished

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are these racist people I reported not being punished: Got called the B slur and was asked if im afraid of ICE, somehow xbox doesn’t think there’s something wrong with that when I report it? 4df1887c-edb3-4db6-8b7d-decfbda72f5b
  5. How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report the racist language and abuse used on in game chat: How can I report racist language, abuse and swearing which all occurred last evening along with a game capture as proof? 2156b060-499c-4fd0-9b71-ae6c97e6e751
  6. Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to Report a Racist, But They Deleted The Messages: Somebody in Battlefield 5 hate mailed me and my friend accusing us of hacking and they were using extremely racist language and giving us death threats. Before we could report the messages, the...
  7. Racist in-game names with no report option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Racist in-game names with no report option: [mod removed] I have been playing MLB the Show and a lot of players have racist in game names, such as this guy, who named his create-a-player “Knee grow” First and foremost, there is no way to...
  8. how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i report someone who said racist things in party chat?: since you cant report things in party chat, i took a picture of someone sending me racist things in party chat, but i cant report it, and when i try to get help in browser it wont let me upload...
  9. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...: i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed] f63340c7-9b1a-41af-97e4-75df1ef4e2a0
  10. How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Report in game racist and verbal abuse on Xbox one: I have 4 videos I recorded which include the racist and verbal abuse of myself and other players in game chat. I cannot find any way to share these videos with Microsoft using the normal...