How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

Discus and support How do I report a player on xbox live windows? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to report this guy on Halo pc for team-killing everyone because he "wants the match to end" but every time I click 'report' on his profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyberPomme, Jan 3, 2020.

1. CyberPomme
    CyberPomme Guest

I'm trying to report this guy on Halo pc for team-killing everyone because he "wants the match to end" but every time I click 'report' on his profile the link just takes me to the "how-to" page for reporting players. idk what's going wrong here

:)

CyberPomme, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can report them through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox Game Bar
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Cyber,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please
    don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. ConnorWasHere67 Win User

How do I report a player?

Thanks. I did not actually play a game with them but they sent me a message and I managed to do it though getting into their profile that way.
  5. PMS DejaVu Win User

How do I report a player?

6. slickk_tray Win User

how to report a player on xbox live help
Thema:

1. How do I report a player on xbox live windows? - Similar Threads - report player live

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    unite state law broken iv report player to wild card and xbox live they were payed to destory ...: there are 4 of them told [Mod Removed] all been payed by some one to get me destoryed and get me banned from playing xbox live for every they been trolling me for over 1 year now and i have them...
  8. How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: or All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live...
  9. Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem: for All these years I have been hearing false advertisements of Microsoft Saying We have the best Team for everything that goes wrong. I have been Abused from Chat Communication on Xbox Live and...
  10. im being trolled and made fun of by anther player for 2 weeks now i report it to live and ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im being trolled and made fun of by anther player for 2 weeks now i report it to live and ark: im about to call the cop's im being troll for 2 week's on ark s e game priver by gamer tag [Mod Removed]i report him to live last week and to ark and this week i have hade it up to my head with...