How do I remove XBox from my PC?

Discus and support How do I remove XBox from my PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox is an unwanted app installed on my PC along with Windows 10 without my consent (one of many....) I don't need it, I don't want it and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexSears, Aug 5, 2018.

1. AlexSears
    AlexSears Guest

Xbox is an unwanted app installed on my PC along with Windows 10 without my consent (one of many....)
    I don't need it, I don't want it and it is taking up valuable space on my hard drive.

How do I uninstall it?

:)

AlexSears, Aug 5, 2018
  2. RapidGweilo
    RapidGweilo Guest
    MSN messenger

how do i remove msn messenger from my xbox

RapidGweilo, Aug 5, 2018
  3. How do I remove Beam from my Xbox One?

Beam does not stream audio, voice or otherwise, while Twitch works fine... difference is, I get imposed a faulty application installed forcefully, without my consent on my console in last "system update" (which honestly felt more like a downgrade overall),
    Twitch I can remove if I get tired of. How do I remove Beam? I do not want to use it, it just does not work properly and instead of wasting time asking devs to repair their **** work, which they won't anyway... I just want to remove it and get done with it.

Now, how do I remove this **** app, Microsoft imposed on my console, that I pay and don't just rent. If Microsoft would pay me, I'd be alright with any impositions, but this is not the case. I am the client, I am wronged, correct the situation.

AJr Lachapelle, Aug 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

WPAK, Aug 5, 2018
  5. Is that very inconvenient for you ? It's a little app, if your uninstall it, you don't gain more performance or storage.

Darksnake11sp, Aug 5, 2018
  6. TeriWade
    TeriWade Guest
    There are several "little app(s)" that are downloaded on one's computer that are not requested nor wanted. Your comment, Ambassador, is irrelevant. What is relevant is HOW TO REMOVE THEM.

TeriWade, Sep 6, 2018
  7. LindaFOdom1
    LindaFOdom1 Guest
    There are several "little app(s)" that are downloaded on one's computer that are not requested nor wanted. Your comment, Ambassador, is irrelevant. What is relevant is HOW TO REMOVE THEM.

Please Remove Xbox from this Computer It is very frustrating to me as is many thing I get involved with,I am almost 80 years and things than never bothered me do now, Thank you

Linda F Odom

LindaFOdom1, Sep 12, 2018
  8. How do I remove XBox from my PC?

Hi LindaFOdom1,

please see this thread with a way to uninstall the app from the PC:
    Uninstall XBOX from Windows 10

As mentioned by others, just a friendly reminder, that it can cause problems when removed

Thanks How do I remove XBox from my PC? :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: