How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

Discus and support How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whiplash7765456, Jun 11, 2023.

1. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

I am receiving communication and moderating from a developer or cast member of the farcy 4 game. This person has tryed to communicate walkthrough technique and has tryed a hijacking connection to my series x controller.

:)

Whiplash7765456, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone services for this

Hi Whiplash7765456,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

To understand correctly on your concern, we would like to ask more details about it.

1. Did you mean that you want to report a particular gamer not behaving good while you are on multiplying games?
    2. Did you also mean help on contacting the game developer of Fancy 4 game?
    3. Please also confirm if you are using Xbox console or not.

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone services for this

Hi Whiplash7765456,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. BlazingAtom69 Win User

Error updating a game digitally on Xbox One

how do i change it from moderate to strict?
    I connected the Xbox to my phone WiFi and it started updating. Then plugged my ethernet back in and it carried on updating!
  5. CanPro_11 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Xbox yaş kısıtlaması

1. So, do I do this from the link you gave?
    2. And i think i can't solve this by chatting so i will give you my discord . When you are online we can speak and solve it Hayabusa ******** [removed by moderator to remove personal information]

(note: i know in english or other languages we don't have this letter ğ )

Thank You For Your Explain

Can
  6. Chicken Stevens Win User

Cannot update Sekiro

I've just realised that i cant download any games or updates. I'm using my phone to tether a connection, but that's not been a problem before. How do you contact them because you can't chat with anyone online anymore?
Thema:

How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone...

1. How do I remove unwanted moderating from developers, I can't connect to the chat or phone... - Similar Threads - remove unwanted moderating

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. How to get help removing an unwanted follower?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get help removing an unwanted follower?: There is a follower on my Xbox profile that will not get removed no matter what I try. I have tried blocking them on my Xbox, as well as the PC and mobile apps with no success. I also tried...