How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

Discus and support How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew P0393, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Andrew P0393
    Andrew P0393 Guest

How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play fornite without seeing any touch screen options during gameplay , (which is what I want) .

Recently I touched the screen to push the “play” button on fornites Home Screen to join a battle Royal . When the game started I saw touch screen options for everything I can already do on my wireless Bluetooth Xbox controller ( to jump , crouch , shoot , open the map, emote , sprint, inventory) . I don’t want to see the touch options on the display though and I haven’t been able to remove them . I tried the threee buttons on the upper left hand corner . And changed the opacity to zero but that didn’t remove any of the display during the actual fornite gameplay . I saw some “hub options “ to move around and modify the touch screen controls in the fornite settings but i couldn’t figure out how to remove them and only play through the wireless Xbox controller . I’m wondering if maybe it’s because of Fortnite’s update or did I do something by using the touch screen to push “ play “ . I just want to remove the Touch screen options from the display.

:)

Andrew P0393, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller but still see the touch screen options and I just want to turn them off for now?

Hello, Andrew my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

The issue of touch screen options appearing even when a controller is connected is a known bug in Fortnite. While Epic Games is working on a permanent fix, there are a few temporary workarounds you can try to remove the touch screen options and play using only the controller:

Method 1: Reset HUD Layout

Open Fortnite on your iPad Pro.

Access the in-game settings by pressing the Menu button (three lines) located in the top right corner of the screen.

Navigate to the "HUD Layout" settings.

Select the "Reset HUD Layout" option.

Confirm the reset by clicking on "Apply."

This method should restore the default HUD layout, which may not include the touch screen options.

Method 2: Change Device Type

Open Fortnite on your iPad Pro.

Access the in-game settings by pressing the Menu button (three lines) located in the top right corner of the screen.

Navigate to the "Account & Privacy" settings.

Under "Device," select "Controller."

Restart Fortnite.

This method will force the game to recognize your device as a controller-based device, potentially removing the touch screen options.

Method 3: Reinstall Fortnite

Delete the Fortnite app from your iPad Pro.

Reinstall Fortnite from the App Store.

Launch Fortnite and connect your controller.

This method is a more drastic step, but it may eliminate any lingering settings or glitches that are causing the touch screen options to appear.

If none of these workarounds resolve the issue, you can report the bug to Epic Games through their official bug reporting platform: https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-U.../fortnite-live-issues-and-bugs-a5720373410715

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Fortnite mobile controls vs Xbox controls

Hello, Pigeon my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

Yes, there is a way to turn off the Fortnite mobile controls when using Xbox cloud gaming. Here are the steps on how to do it:

Open the Fortnite game on your device.

Tap the controller icon in the upper-left corner of your screen (next to the Xbox button ).

Make sure the "Xbox Touch Controls" option is selected.

Tap the "Mobile GUI" button in the lower-right corner of your screen.

Select "Hide Mobile GUI" from the menu.

This will hide the Fortnite mobile controls and only leave the Xbox touch controls visible. You can now play Fortnite with the Xbox touch controls without having the mobile controls overlapping.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Globbo Bobbo Win User

How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller but still see the touch screen options and I just want to turn them off for now?

Dude, none of these options work. All those buttons you mentioned in Option 2 don’t even exist. Don’t waste your time on this, your only option is to restart Fortnite and go through that long-**** wait-time.
  5. Lorcan Dunne Win User

Where is the reset button for option 2
  6. Dylan_904 Win User

I know you guys say your servers are limited and you guys are in beta (not a demo)

Im On Cloud Gaming Right Now Today And Uh Wth Happened. My Controller Isn't Working In Fortnite, Its Connected But Cloud Gaming barely notices it. and TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS DONT WORK THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE
Thema:

1. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller... - Similar Threads - remove touch gaming

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d