How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

Discus and support How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Mejia2, Nov 11, 2023.

1. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663

:)

Gabriel Mejia2, Nov 11, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Hey Gabriel,

there is a way not to pay for it directly: The Microsoft Rewards program.

Collect points every day and soon you will have enough points to pay for a new Gt.

Afterwards you can purchase games and add-ons with the points or redeem them for subs.

You should also download the Rewards app to earn even more points.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

You can't.

You'd have to pick a gamertag that's not in use by anyone else to get rid of the numbers but you would still have to pay for the change,there's no way around that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to pay for a new gamertag without a number?

When you change your tag you would have to change it to one that no one else has and one without special characters.
  5. LeeFrench_822 Win User

Want To Remove Classic Gamertag:

I want to completely remove the Classic Gamertag (SalientLanius)
    from my account so it appears as just SalientCieve everywhere. Is it possible to do this without changing my gamertag and paying the fee yet again?

Thanks in advance.
    To Make up rsp

All classlcgmaes880

4 12 m

Xbox live account

🔙 Back in me 2 much for

iss him up from me know
  6. Natacha Keely Win User

Xbox gametag without suffix

Hello, yeah but you didn't understand my "question". My gamertag is available. I shouldn't have those numbers and I know it because I have the original gamertag that i liberated by changing it in the first place. I can give the support the e-mails of both
    the accounts that had this specific gamertag before I tried to change it to have it on the right e-mail account.

So now, even if I know MYGAMERTAG is available, I still have the dumb MYGAMERTAG1687 instead of the one without numbers, and if I want the one without numbers, I can't because it says I already have it, so to fix this I should use a OTHERGAMERTAG to change,
    then change again to MYGAMERTAG to have access to the one without numbers (because, as I said, I know it is available as I have liberated it in the other account)

So none of my changes were worth anything and if I want the one with no numbers I have to pay 2 time the change as it won't let met change for the same gamertag without the numbers
Thema:

1. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying? - Similar Threads - remove those numbers

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485