how do i remove the orange triangle from my party chat on pc

Discus and support how do i remove the orange triangle from my party chat on pc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; on the party chat on game bar, there is an orange triangle with no text and my voice input only works when my game bar is open. ive tried so many way... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Flame GGs, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Flame GGs
    Flame GGs Guest

on the party chat on game bar, there is an orange triangle with no text and my voice input only works when my game bar is open. ive tried so many way to fix it but none of them do anything.

:)

Flame GGs, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Flame my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I'm here to help you troubleshoot the orange triangle issue in your Game Bar party chat on PC. Let's work through these steps together:

Check Microphone Permissions:

Go to Windows Settings > Privacy > Microphone.

Make sure "Microphone access for this device" is turned On.

Under "Allow apps to access your microphone", ensure Xbox Game Bar is enabled.

Reset Game Bar:

Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    Go to Apps > Apps & features.

Find Xbox Game Bar and click Advanced options.
    Click Reset and then Repair.

Check Default Microphone:

Right-click the speaker icon in your taskbar and select Sounds.

Go to the Recording tab.

Ensure your desired microphone is set as the default device.
    Right-click your microphone and select Properties.

Under Levels, adjust the microphone volume to a suitable level.

Update Audio Drivers:

Visit your PC manufacturer's website or use a tool like Driver Booster to check for and install any available audio driver updates.

Disable Exclusive Control:

In the Sound settings, go to the Recording tab.

Right-click your microphone and select Properties.

Go to the Advanced tab and uncheck "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device".

Reinstall Xbox Game Bar:

If resetting doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Xbox Game Bar from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Conflicting Apps:

Close any apps that might be using your microphone, such as Discord or Skype.
    Temporarily disable any third-party audio software that might interfere.

Network Troubleshooting:

If network issues are suspected, restart your router and modem.
    Test with a wired connection if possible.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Yanyannnn Microsoft Agent | Moderator , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3104e354-d0de-4d71-baa1-1affd7449854

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. BOSSAMASTER Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

Im having this issue along with an orange triangle with an exclamation point, but for the party issue you described. if you pin the party chat you should be able to hear party chat continuously.
  4. TaraTrimmer Win User

I meant on the PC version of the xbox app.
    Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue with this orange triangle and trying to figure out how to get game chat to work properly. Thanks!
  5. TaraTrimmer Win User

Has anyone figured out a solve for this? We can’t chat at all and are getting the orange triangle with exclamation. What do we do?
  6. Slickeeboy Win User

New! Back To Karkand Footage.

So how do the pre-order folks get this for free?

I got the special edition on release day and it has an orange triangle on the box saying "karkand pack" but there was no code or anything in the box............

I bought it from the UK Amazon site.

Anyone get a code in the box for this?
Thema:

1. how do i remove the orange triangle from my party chat on pc - Similar Threads - remove orange triangle

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485