how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use?

Discus and support how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright, i've had this issue for years, and can't seem to get a fix for it. my main email somehow got an xbox profile made a long time ago. ive never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sara Ulrich, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Sara Ulrich
    Sara Ulrich Guest

Alright, i've had this issue for years, and can't seem to get a fix for it. my main email somehow got an xbox profile made a long time ago. ive never used this profile before ever, now many years ago i made an email for my xbox account cuz i was in a relationship at the time and thought it would be easier for both of us to be able to access it.. well 13 years later and no longer together and i want to switch my xbox account info to my main email, but i cant as my main email already has an xbox account tied to it. how do i close this xbox account ive never used so i cant transfer over my main xbox account to my main email. i also want to do this because it creates conflicts on my pc which is connected to my main email along with many other services.

:)

Sara Ulrich, Nov 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sara Ulrich,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have an issue with your Xbox account. I understand that you want to remove or close an unused Xbox account that is linked to your main email, and transfer your main Xbox account to that email.

To remove or close an unused Xbox account, you need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to the Xbox account that you want to remove or close on your console or on a web browser.

2. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/xboxlive and select Manage.

3. Under Payment & billing, select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

4. Go back to https://account.microsoft.com/services/xboxlive and select Remove Xbox profile.

5. Confirm that you want to remove the Xbox profile from your Microsoft account.

Remove a device from your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

To transfer your main Xbox account to your main email, you need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your main Xbox account on your console or on a web browser.

2. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and select Your info.

3. Under Account alias, select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.

4. Select Add email and enter your main email address.

5. Verify your main email address by following the instructions sent to it.

6. Go back to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and select Your info.

7. Under Account alias, select Make primary next to your main email address.

8. Select Remove next to the old email address that you no longer want to use.

Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sara Ulrich,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  4. The Maple Fox Win User

How do I Close an Xbox Account.

Hey, so i tried to make any of the emails an alias but because they both have xbox accounts it didnt let me
  5. bowski477 Win User

Accounts cannot be merged or deleted. At this point all you can do is just leave the Xbox account inactive. You can

add the email address
    as an alias on your first MS account.
  6. The Maple Fox Win User

it only gave me a bot to contact and it was not helpful at all, only told me to delete the email account. thanks tho
Thema:

1. how do i remove or close this xbox account i never use? - Similar Threads - remove close account

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  10. My Xbox oneX was getting hot I've removed dust by opening it up, and closing after. It has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox oneX was getting hot I've removed dust by opening it up, and closing after. It has...: The console is 6 years old if this helps . 63b0809b-488b-4e7a-a069-92a6c69b843c