How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft

Discus and support How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to sign out from an old Minecraft account that I have no acces to so that I can log in on my current account but it keeps saying account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mazhar Hayat, May 1, 2023.

1. Mazhar Hayat
    Mazhar Hayat Guest

I would like to sign out from an old Minecraft account that I have no acces to so that I can log in on my current account but it keeps saying account is already logged in

:)

Mazhar Hayat, May 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Thank you. I am afraid that you really have to use your old Microsoft/Xbox account to login to your game if it was already linked to your PSN account.

If you couldn't find or access it anymore, please contact the Minecraft Support team for further assistance by submitting a ticket here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mazhar!

Which device/platform are you trying to play the game Minecraft?
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for your patience and time here.

Cheers!
  5. Jarell Phang Win User

Cant play multiplayer after account compromised

Update, someone somehow removed my minecraft account from my microsoft account ??? I dont have minecraft anymore ??? Microsoft or whoever please help
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

how do I remove an xbox account from my Microsoft account

I did all you suggested yesterday , but how do I delete the profile that I did not create?
    You don't, it's as simple as that.

A Xbox account and a Microsoft account are one and the same thing, you would have been assigned a gamertag for the account the first time you visited an Xbox related site or app while logged in.
Thema:

1. How do I remove my Microsoft account from Minecraft - Similar Threads - remove Microsoft account

2. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  5. my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed?: my microsoft rewards account is restricted how do i get the restriction removed? i know i havent broken any rules ive got over 60,000 reward points avaliable any help would be great dunno if there...
  6. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  7. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...
  8. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  9. How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove accounts from Xbox as linked with another Microsoft account: My son’s Xbox profile is linked to an email I no longer have access to. Is it better to just factory reset and start a new Microsoft account? Or are there any other options?...
  10. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...