How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Discus and support How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In the mouse settings, there doesn't seem to be any way to disable mouse acceleration for the actual cursor on the Xbox One, making it so that there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr. Whang, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Dr. Whang
    Dr. Whang Guest

In the mouse settings, there doesn't seem to be any way to disable mouse acceleration for the actual cursor on the Xbox One, making it so that there is always mouse acceleration in the actual game regardless of your in-game settings for it. This kind of defeats the purpose of even having m&k support because mouse acceleration makes it way harder to build muscle memory (which is why close to nobody plays with it enabled when they have a choice). If it doesn't exist, there should be an option to disable it, please.

:)

Dr. Whang, Aug 17, 2023
  2. yaboi15x6 Win User

This doesn't help whatsoever
  3. Nok pan Win User

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

5. Dennis Eldrup Dahl Win User

That doesn't work. An easy way to test if you have mouse acceleration:

Place your mouse all the way on the right side of your mouse pad, and the cursor on the right side of your screen. Move the mouse very slowly to the left, and when your cursor hits the left side of the screen, put your left index finger on the mouse pad. Now do the same movement fast, and see where your mouse is, when the cursor makes it to the left side of your screen.
  6. Cecko Nikolov Win User

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
Thema:

1. How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox? - Similar Threads - remove mouse acceleration

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485