How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

Discus and support How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scott4680, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Scott4680
    Scott4680 Guest

How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches suggest. I have tried acessing the same games on both mobile and Samsung TV with same message "you do not have access to this title due to content restrictions"

:)

Scott4680, Dec 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: