How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...

Discus and support How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Too many new sections advertising games to me, I thought this was my "home"page, not the store page. I can't move the "most played" and "games we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VokunSivaas, Sep 18, 2023.

1. VokunSivaas
    VokunSivaas Guest

How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...

Too many new sections advertising games to me, I thought this was my "home"page, not the store page. I can't move the "most played" and "games we picked for you" ect. Why are these on my home page. I just wanna see my games. If I was interested in buying more games, id go to the store. I don't care about the "Top Entertainment Apps" or the "Because You've Recently Played ..." Or the " Staff Picks" or the "Watch & Listen" and all the other clutter. Why. Just why. And HOW can I remove these? I didn't buy a $500+ console to be fed ads. I literally play 6 games. I'm not interested in anything else. This is just obscene. Why are "Most Played Games" appearing above my pinned games even? This isn't acceptable. Truly, this kind of shameless ad feeding is why I'm considering a playstation. Is just crazy.

:)

VokunSivaas, Sep 18, 2023
  2. VokunSivaas Win User

How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the necessary stuff, like my recent games and pins. This is insane that I can't remove them.

Alright, I'm aware of this, and i appreciate the response, but how do we deal with this disgusting issue as a community. This update makes me wanna sell my console, but if I do that, my buds won't be too happy. Who's house do I gotta go to, to have a face to face chat about ruining my home screen. I need to talk to the guy responsible and find out why he made owning an Xbox less bearable.
  3. David Rehel Asselin Win User

How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the necessary stuff, like my recent games and pins. This is insane that I can't remove them.

seriously this UI is disgusting. i just got the Xbox Series X today and i was like **** ia that. I dont need to view all of this. All i need is what i'm using. if i want to go on the game pass i will click the game pass button. dont need a tons of ads on my console to try making me buy games or game pass. it's hard to find ourself in all of this. on my PS5 it's simple and easy to use. all i see are the games/apps i'm using.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello VokunSivaas! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove this. Its come as part of the update. We are all having to deal with this.
  5. Memo Joking Win User

Not showing Promotions or games with gold

I have the same problem with Cardona. In Home screen, games tab, I only see 6 boxes in 2 rows: Popular, My games, Kinect, Game search, browse games and advertisement. Last month, I used to see games with gold, deals, and so. I need this fixed, if it is a
    problem, please.
  6. I Dark Wave I Win User

Adverts on Xbox one home screen!

all I see on my home screen are ads related to games and Xbox offers. it maybe different from region to another.

and the way the ads show are not annoying in my opinion, they do not take a large part of the home screen and do not force me to click on them and they not show in every tab.
Thema:

1. How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the... - Similar Threads - remove tabs advertising

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  9. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  10. Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you, (Microsoft) remove my Xbox Networking tab without my permission?: Returned home after being away for 3 weeks only to come back to a missing Xbox Networking tab in my settings on my PC. Not only was my PC in FULL shut down, but you also apparently removed my Xbox...