How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see...

Discus and support How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I remove all the new junk that was added to my dashboard with this new update?? c4c3ea4f-0187-4415-843f-1b8136bd9bab Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andrew M6, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Andrew M6
    Andrew M6 Guest

How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see...

How can I remove all the new junk that was added to my dashboard with this new update??

:)

Andrew M6, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see my pins like I used to have it. My dashboard is now filled with **** I don't want to see and will never use

I see... Unfortunately, that version doesn't allow you to customize like you used to with the tip i suggest you before, what you can do is customize groups and pin them or change the background color or theme. For the moment, the option to edit your pins and delete the ones you don't want isn't available, but probably in future updates after the feedback from users like you they will add more customization.

Sorry for not being able of helping you at the moment, let's just wait that they can offer you the previous customization for your Xbox!

Have a great day!
  3. Pxlz22 Win User

How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see my pins like I used to have it. My dashboard is now filled with **** I don't want to see and will never use

Hello Andrew! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

I don't know if you are referring to this exactly but in an Xbox Series X/S you can hit the "View button" located in the controller right next to the left stick when you are in the home screen to "Customize" your Home.

In there you have a ton of customization added but you can remove it by pressing "X" when you are pointing at them...

Let me know if this helps, have a great day!
  4. GLaDOS62 Win User

I'm getting the same thing on the xbox one, seems they either removed or hid well, the option to customize the dashboard.
  5. Katelyn Blesi Win User

How can we report to them our opinion on getting the old customizable Home page back? I would at least like to move stuff around even if I can remove it entirely.
  6. Andrew M6 Win User

That no longer works with the new updated dashboard.
Thema:

1. How do I remove all the new junk that was added to my xbox home screen. I only want to see... - Similar Threads - remove junk was

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485