How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

Discus and support How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DDT SDT, Jan 4, 2024.

1. DDT SDT
    DDT SDT Guest

Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community,

I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it keeps giving me an error message stating "We couldn't remove your payment method. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit can help." And its been a issue when I try to remove my Oldest Brother old Mastercard from my Billing. Has anyone had this problem before & How do you fix it?

How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account? [​IMG]

:)

DDT SDT, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Dany Sunny Win User

Maybe if you add another payment method, the old one will get overriden.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your payment method.

Make sure that you do not have any active pre-orders and disable your subscription automatic renewals on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

Then try to remove the payment method again on the account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option.

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Trish Tucker Win User

'accidentally' purchasing vbucks despite payment methods being removed

Thanks for your reply. The thing is I have a payment method linked to microsoft 365 which cannot be removed. The payment method was removed from the xbox but the payment was still able to be made. My son does not have access to my cards or paypal account. The payment method was removed from xbox yet purchases were still able to be made.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Billing

That's how:
    1. In a browser go to the My Account page.
    2. If necessary, log in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    3. Select Payment and Billing and then Payment Methods.
    4. Select the mode you want to delete and then follow the instructions to remove the payment method.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can i add my Pakistani Debit or credit card in microsoft store to buy games

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Nabeel Badar how are you?

Yes, it is possible.

Sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update.

Microsoft account
    Go to Payment & Billing and select Payment Options.

You can add or edit payment methods from here.

Under Payment Methods, you can Add a new Payment Method, View or Edit Card, or Remove Card.

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/update-payment-option
Thema:

1. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - remove stuck payment

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  9. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  10. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...