How Do I Remove A Personal Account?

Discus and support How Do I Remove A Personal Account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I remove a personal Microsoft account from my Microsoft email? There is one that is (India) Personal Account, and Anither (United States)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pepsi Shield, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Pepsi Shield
    Pepsi Shield Guest

How do I remove a personal Microsoft account from my Microsoft email? There is one that is (India) Personal Account, and Anither (United States) Personal account. I want to use the United States one but i don't know ho to change to be the main personal
    account of my xbox, because right now im on India as my region and i cant use any live, points, or my us credit card without it being on the United States personal account.

:)

Pepsi Shield, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    how do i remove a payment option

You can't remove a credit card while it's attached to an active gold subscription. In order to remove the card you would have to call support and have them cancel the subscription first.

Smwutches, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Selling used xbox one advice?

Yes do a factory reset to remove your personal information. The only way to remove your account is to do a factory reset.

NE Patriots12x, Jan 18, 2014
  4. How Do I Remove A Personal Account?

to change the region you goto your system settings location and change it to united states and it will disconnect you from xbox live then you have to sign back into your united states account

NaVyXCoMmAnDer, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: