How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account

Discus and support How Do I Regain Access To My Minecraft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YousefHI, Mar 25, 2023.

1. YousefHI
    YousefHI Guest

hello i was playing minecraft afew days ago and it says loged in from another device or something like that i could not login back to my own account the next day i have proof that OneHandWarrior is my acccount but my old user so my user that i chose was yousefbro100 but he did OneHandWarrior i have the transaction id and time and credit card used to purchase and own minecraft i have the email used for the account now if i login to minecraft via microsoft it says u need internet connection for this but when i go to badlion client or lunar client it shows me my skin and user but tells me login to start playing again when i login in badlion it says minecraft account does not own minecraft when i loged into my account it says *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** something like that the @rumbler.ru is true but that name i have no clue what it is and it now has permsion to play on my account i bought subscriptions on it like mvp+ on hypixel and spent atlest like 1 thousand dollars on it just so it can get hacked i would like to get my account back i have everything used to purchase the account even my other accounts got hacked by the same gmail but wont show some i got the exact time the guy hacked me and i changed email and kicked him out and changed pass but for other stuff it says wait like 3 months to update the emai or passsword i cant login to anything and play anything ): i spent atlest like 5 thousand dollars in all of them games pls i need to get permission again when i go to lunar store and see user it says the same user but changes skin every day now its a joker sin the account is Yousefbro100 and if thats invaild check like the user that has been used before it has my email to it and if not its the hackers rumber.ru email so if u can please help me get my account back please tell me cuz i want to play with my freinds again i am the person that makes the private servers now all my freinds think im saying bad stuff to them from my account while i dont even have permission they all blocked me ): pls help

:)

YousefHI, Mar 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: