How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff

Discus and support How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just bought that little 3 pack of 20$ gift cards and i did not know you coulden redeem multiple gift cards at purchase and now 2 of them dont work... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nah_nah123, Sep 14, 2020.

1. How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff

So i just bought that little 3 pack of 20$ gift cards and i did not know you coulden redeem multiple gift cards at purchase and now 2 of them dont work and the last one i gave to my brother please help i just spent all my saving on these and i dont wanna lose 40$

submitted by /u/nah_nah123
    [link] [comments]

/u/nah_nah123, Sep 14, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Refund with an gift card

It would depend. A refunded Xbox gift card purchase will go back into your Microsoft Account via your 'Microsoft Account Balance...' since that's how Xbox gift card money is accredited to your account.

There is a strong chance that if you were using another type of pre-paid gift card, such as a pre-paid Visa Debit gift card... then you would probably see it go back to the gift card. You would most likely want to get that gift card registered online through
    the method you would use to check the balance that should be listed on the back of the card. Typically those Visa gift cards have some sort of account you can make to register them to, so that would need to get squared away first before you went through with
    the refund.
  3. HannahMason3 Win User

How can I get a refund?

Hi,

I sent 7 gift cards through the Microsoft Store. But 6 of them will be used. How can I get a refund for 1 gift card?

Translated with google translate
    I also have the same problem
  4. Jared Zimmermann Win User

Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not an Xbox one)

Yea its not like i want a refund or to put it the cash on my credit card, I just want the balance on my xbox account. That's like a bunch of ultimate and the like ctrls console somebody has to know.

Does the Mcirosft Store in New York still do gift cardes? I wa sabout to call them tommorow
  5. The Phoenix 097 Win User

Redeeming a code in Canada

I have NO IDEA where to buy those damn gift cards for Canada.

Do they even exist???

Cause it seems the only $$$ gift card I can find are for the states and will NOT work on

a Canadian profile. So how the hell do I buy stuff now? Not using credit cards or things like that on my xbox/xbox one.

So where/how do I get a prepaid card?
  6. Fatheroftearsx Win User

I have an Xbox gift card but it only has 15 digits

My gift card only has 15 digits. How do I redeem it??
    It's not an Xbox gift card it's a Steam gift card go on Steam and it'll work just fine
Thema:

How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff

1. How do i refund my gift cards with out going through a bunch of virtial stuff - Similar Threads - refund gift cards

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  4. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  5. If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?: I just bought the standard edition of madden 24 and I want to refund it. If I do refund it I want to know would it go back to the gift card that I used to buy it on...
  6. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  7. How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.: I purchased xbox gift card from gas station. but i purchased worng. I don't use it. no scratch anything. How can i refund it? 25be460e-0fd5-4283-a1ee-23d086937769
  8. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card: I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me c4e8a375-707a-428d-84fb-e2afb5d2b566
  9. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  10. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53