How do I refund in ufc 4

Discus and support How do I refund in ufc 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to refund But dose not let me 31f27cf4-a32c-4dea-b5f7-74cd8e17a35f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angel Carbajal, May 12, 2023.

1. How do I refund in ufc 4

I am trying to refund

But dose not let me

:)

Angel Carbajal, May 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

How do I refund in ufc 4

Hi, Angel, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

What exactly are you trying to refund?

I'm asking you because in game purchases cannot be refunded
  3. DeniqL Win User

How do I refund in ufc 4

If you however bought something through the Microsoft store:

Sign in at the link provided and be sure to submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase.

https://xbox.com/refunds

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request. They should send you a response within a few days.
  4. Izaiah Peters Win User

I got a game but it only says manage what do I do?

(I got rainbow and the same thing is happening i was able to refund ufc) It didn't work and I tried refunding it I don't know what to do.
  5. mrdied Win User

Season Pass

how does this have anything to do with UFC Undisputed 3 ?
  6. mrdied Win User

season pass purchased but not all episodes on my lisr

how does this have anything to do with UFC Undisputed 3 ?
Thema:

How do I refund in ufc 4

1. How do I refund in ufc 4 - Similar Threads - refund ufc

2. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  7. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  8. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  9. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  10. Refund ufc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund ufc 2: Hey i need to refund UFC 2 on PC, i brought UFC 2 on the mircosoft page but it is for xbox 1 when you type buy UFC2 on xbox 1 it come up with the link i brought thje game but its for xbox 1 which...