How do i refund cod points

Discus and support How do i refund cod points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a pack and changed my mind since i don't want it anymore so is it possible to get a refund? 128d6d30-846e-43b9-b8f1-d4b748907547 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisAguilar2, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How do i refund cod points

I bought a pack and changed my mind since i don't want it anymore so is it possible to get a refund?

:)

ChrisAguilar2, Jun 18, 2020
  2. mudfud Win User

Nope sorry rip in the chat
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Like other xbox ambassadors have said, purchasing digital currency is non-refundable.
  4. vl Smokey lv Win User

Unfortunately it's unrefundable because it's digital currency
  5. Emo 0ra Win User

Sorry but no buying currency online isnt refundable

6. master pro 247 Win User

Hola

Si es un paquete digital y ya lo has usado no podras venderlo y seguramente no podras pedir un reembolso
Thema:

1. How do i refund cod points - Similar Threads - refund cod points

2. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  3. Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for cod mw3 how to get through to live chat to talk to someone: Trying to get a refund for cod mw3 and it got denied even though i literally cant play multi player or zombies just keeps lagging and game crashing. It says im outside the refund period because i...
  4. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1
  5. COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2/WZ refund help and/or ACTUAL fix - Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD]: COD MW2/WZ2 -Network offline [Reason: HUEMEME - CONCORD] I have checked the official network. Everything says it's online and running fine. A couple months ago I purchased and downloaded modern...
  6. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f
  7. If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?: So ever since we got this game and have tried to play online game matches and such. The recent update for Nov 2022 has make the gaming experience in MWII even worse. We can't even get into private...
  8. Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refused refund on COD after being told to uninstall: Like many, my COD cold war was crashing on load screen and forcing my other games to crash. I called numerous time to Xbox support and was finally told it was a known issue and to uninstall and...
  9. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  10. new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought...: new cod mw still freeze n crash already asked for a refund digital copy and went and bought a disk still same problems. Dev ERROR 6317, 6323, and 356. 4 going on 5 weeks cant play a game in any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox refund cod points