How do I refund a gift card I bought online

Discus and support How do I refund a gift card I bought online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought minecraft as a gift for a friend but was having problems redeeming the code that was sent, something about our accounts not having the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Zepeda, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Dylan Zepeda
    Dylan Zepeda Guest

I had bought minecraft as a gift for a friend but was having problems redeeming the code that was sent, something about our accounts not having the same region. Anyways all I want now is to refund the gift card, how do I do that.

:)

Dylan Zepeda, Apr 29, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them?

Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them?
    Since you bought them from Gamestop then Gamestop would have to be the ones to refund them but its highly unlikely that they would
  3. OpticRJames Win User

4. Hans Pierre Louis Win User

microsoft giftcard

I don't have a Xbox and I didn't buy a Xbox gift card I bought a Microsoft gift card please refund me my 9.5k points
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I get a refund if I bought a microsoft giftcard?

Please refrain from creating multiple threads regarding the same issue. But are you asking about refunding the gift card or the content bought with the gift card?

If a gift card is redeemed, it can't be refunded. It would be up to the retailer you purchase it from as to if it can be refunded otherwise.
  6. Supernova Born Win User

How to refund to my Microsoft account balance

Edit: to make more clear i refunded the thing i bought, not the gift card
Thema:

1. How do I refund a gift card I bought online - Similar Threads - refund gift card

2. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  3. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  4. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  5. If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I refund my madden 24 will I get my money back on my gift card that I used to buy it on?: I just bought the standard edition of madden 24 and I want to refund it. If I do refund it I want to know would it go back to the gift card that I used to buy it on...
  6. Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my Microsoft account and sent xbox gift cards. How do I get refunds?: First of all I have no idea about how my account got hacked as the passwords are not saved in the browser. Secondly, for a company like microsoft it is unexpected that they don't even send code to...
  7. How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i refund xbox gift card from gas station.: I purchased xbox gift card from gas station. but i purchased worng. I don't use it. no scratch anything. How can i refund it? 25be460e-0fd5-4283-a1ee-23d086937769
  8. Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on vbucks from gift card: I bought a 20$ Fortnite gift card but when I put in the code it was wrong I tried to redo the entire thing but it wouldn’t let me c4e8a375-707a-428d-84fb-e2afb5d2b566
  9. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62
  10. How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund on a X Box gift card that doesn't work.: I purchased two $100.00 gift cards for a friend, one card doesn't work. How do I get a refund or replacement card. 1e42e74f-2027-4bb9-8f5a-31d242d89c53