How do I refind a Bing notification?

Discus and support How do I refind a Bing notification? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexnder Beaven, Feb 10, 2024.

1. How do I refind a Bing notification?

I saw a pop up for a Wonka and Xbox thing for Bing and it's an official Microsoft reward so how do I refind a Microsoft rewards notification?

:)

Alexnder Beaven, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

i want my refind

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.
  3. FAKIR101 Win User

How to get refund for Xbox Live Gold?

unlikely you can get a refind but you can always call 18004myxbox and speak to a rep about it
  4. xFRANKxLEEx420x Win User

Subscription

How do i get the points from Microsoft and Bing together?
  5. AlightCheetah51 Win User

Microsoft points

I already have the bing toolbar. How do I use it to earn points?
  6. ISeeTigers Win User

Virus on my xbox one IE??

How do you do a bing search from the home screen? Help!!
Thema:

How do I refind a Bing notification?

1. How do I refind a Bing notification? - Similar Threads - refind Bing notification

2. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my points from Bing to Xbox?: I don't have a working Xbox yet, but I've been trying to research how to use the program and I've noticed I haven't seen anything about how to transfer my MR points from Bing to Xbox. I've also...
  6. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  7. When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to internet explorer it trys to load bing com but it doesn't load it says that it...: Please tell me how to change parental settings because it is in safe mode df9a0223-6f2f-4c21-b8e3-65a031fa2e50
  8. Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yo, am I the only one who has a problem with Entering my Phone Number on my Bing account?: So, I bought a SIM card, verified it. And it works on the others (SMS, Calls. Like a Normal phone number) It work on Google accounts, some accounts that requires phone number. But, when I enter my...
  9. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?: Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d
  10. Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I redeem Microsoft Bing Rewards and gift them to a friend: Hi all, I am planning on redeeming the 1 month of Xbox Live Ultimate, and I wanted to know whether it could be gifted to a friend in the form of a code or not. Thanks!...