How do I redem a gift?

Discus and support How do I redem a gift? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend gifted me a game digitally yesterday as of writing. It's been almost two days, and we both spent an hour trying to solve the issue, but to no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConsVolt A, Jan 12, 2024.

1. ConsVolt A
    ConsVolt A Guest

How do I redem a gift?

My friend gifted me a game digitally yesterday as of writing. It's been almost two days, and we both spent an hour trying to solve the issue, but to no avail. We started thinking he sent it to the wrong person, but we can't check. He also can't find this required 25-digit code. Can you please help us?

:)

ConsVolt A, Jan 12, 2024
  2. ravary212 Win User

Microsoft Rewards App

Well I always redem the 1 dollar gift card
  3. ModestElf Win User

Thunder's ultimate challenge

so if someone who isnt from your region or country wins, how will they redem the code?
  4. HappyWaffl33 Win User

Vbucks gift card help

Hi!, fortnite V-Bucks codes are usually 16 digit long you should try redeming it here (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/vbuckscard), Xbox gift cards
    are 25 digit long, otherwise you should try to contact the store where you got the gift card.

Have a great day! :)
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

redeem points issue

Dear sir, please check if those points are from bought gift card. If those are different region then yours they can't be redemed. Please let us know more. Wish you the best of luck... And off course, thank you for coming to us.
  6. DynamicOlive618 Win User

i didn't got my Redeem Code

my son signed up with a new account for x box and got a code to redeme we went to redeme it today but I cannot find it
Thema:

How do I redem a gift?

1. How do I redem a gift? - Similar Threads - redem gift

2. Redem MSFS code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redem MSFS code?: Hi, can you help me redeem my MSFS code as I am trying to reinstall MSFS from Microsoft? I pay for it from Microsoft Xbox, I have tried on 7 times to sort this out without no luck, can someone...
  3. My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Redem code Minecraft Earth Skin doesn't work: Hello i already redem the code of Minecraft Earth skin but then i check the game i don't find my skin pack , can you help me find out ? my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. CAn't redem my code , pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAn't redem my code , pls help: Hi , a friend gave me a gift code to Sea of Thieves , but it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. " . , and CatalogSkuDataNotFound 0ZsNanWT3EKcaeU5.3.0.5.8 2020/01/27 -...
  5. Xbox Minecraft Redem Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Redem Code: I received the code on the Minecraft Expoler Edition from CDKeys, which was supposed to include Minecraft and an add-on, I can not install the game....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editon Redem code already resolved on an older Windows 10 version: Hello, I have a problem and that I am the Redem code because you get when you buy Minecraft already solved, but I can not use the Minecraft Windows 10 Editon because I had to completely reinstall...
  7. Can't redem gold top up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redem gold top up: Error code 80151012 I brought my console in UK brought new hard drive and moved to Cyprus now goes on line but won't accept top up help please 0634f207-df25-43e5-93c6-74a6e626c6c1
  8. xbox live redem card

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redem card: what happens if i redeem my xbox live card while still having gold 15b2bb07-753b-44b5-a8b7-359969f48584
  9. EA access code redem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA access code redem problem: After purchasing EA 12 month access I'm having problem with code redeem. Error code is: XBOS-3025c3355ea0-251e-442a-b602-5f6d06b9ea27 regards 21acdbe7-1c31-425d-a9e1-14e2eb5e981e
  10. I bought a gift card and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a gift card and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should ...: i I bought a gift card for me brothers xbox one and when i try to redem the code it says somethink went wrong i should try again later but i check is the money were send they did is a 3 month...