How do I redeem v bucks from ms store

Discus and support How do I redeem v bucks from ms store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I redeem the v bucks I have bought from ms store I fortnite? Thanks 8bb2857f-3306-457f-94c0-33296f4d3f4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BAkt17, Sep 12, 2020.

1. BAkt17
    BAkt17 Guest

how do I redeem the v bucks I have bought from ms store I fortnite? Thanks

:)

BAkt17, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Maxbore Win User

Hi there.

You can use your mobile phone / laptop and sign into you epic account
    here
    and redeem your card into your account.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Fortnite battle pass/bundle

The Battle Pass will cost around $10 worth of V Bucks and has to be bought in game. You can get the V Bucks in game or from the MS/XBox store online.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Where has my v bucks gone?

If you purchased the V-bucks from the Microsoft/Xbox store, then they can only be redeemed through an Xbox. Have you logged in to an Xbox to check or are you using a PC? I think that if you only use PC, then you should be buying the V-bucks from the Epic store.
  5. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

V buck's code

V bucks are only available in some retail outlets, direct from Epic or on MS store
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
Thema:

1. How do I redeem v bucks from ms store - Similar Threads - redeem bucks store

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  5. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  6. its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    its been more than 72 hrs and i havn't got my v-buck after i redeem the gift card: what do i have to do to get a refund if i cant get my redemption on my epic acc f4e291ab-1a00-40fd-9680-49b34fa38148
  7. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  8. I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account: I redeemed my sons vbucks card and it doesn’t show up on his account. It shows it been redeemed on my account 0c718926-49d0-4a08-b9b9-1cc0c564ceb0
  9. How to redeem V Bucks

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem V Bucks: Start by going to epic games, clicking on the account icon and selecting “redeem code” and enter the code on the V Bucks Gift Card. You will have to sign into your Microsoft account from here when...
  10. How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you redeem V-Bucks to Samsung ****-box Cloud gaming?: When redeeming V-Bucks (I know how to do that. This is for my grandson) #6 Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks Card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. v bucks card redeem